The EU and USA need to stop making concessions to Serbian secessionist forces backed by Moscow. "Time to Act on Bosnia’s Existential Threat"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow is Serbs' strongest supporter in this endeavor. The EU and USA need to stop making concessions to Serbian secessionist forces backed by Moscow. "Time to Act on Bosnia’s Existential Threat"
U.S. and EU officials have decided to appease Dodik, a man under U.S. sanctions who regularly attacks and insults the U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo, actively blocks Bosnia’s NATO aspirations, and is now threatening to dismantle Bosnian government institutions built with years of U.S. and EU investment of political capital and funds.

we need to use NATO force and arrest pro Moscow satrap Dodik and his gang !

great article we have to act fast , down to Moscow horde , Long Live the Liberal Order !

we did it 90s and we gonna teach Moscow and its poodles how to behave in Europe again

Well, I think you didn't do anything back then. Maybe played with your mates in the kindergarten.

Well, I think you didn't do anything back then. Maybe played with your mates in the kindergarten.
Moscow and its Poodles want to slaughter Bosniaks community like they slaughtered men and boys in Srebrenica, but we the liberal order will never allow it !

Moscow and its Poodles want to slaughter Bosniaks community like they slaughtered men and boys in Srebrenica, but we the liberal order will never allow it !

Have you bought a Parabellum already?

Have you bought a Parabellum already?
old man I am well - armed and ready, with my family , 0 chance for Moscow horde take on us we have in Finland all what we need for long long fight with juchi horde ,

old man I am well - armed and ready, with my family , 0 chance for Moscow horde take on us we have in Finland all what we need for long long fight with juchi horde ,
And when do you depart to Bosnia?

why ´d I ? I can support NATO actions from Sweden
So, you live in a non-Nato country and want this organisation to do dirty work elsewhere. When you will enjoy a warm place of your home with a can of beer. That is what is called a 'sovok' mentality.

So, you live in a non-Nato country and want this organisation to do dirty work elsewhere. When you will enjoy a warm place of your home with a can of beer. That is what is called a 'sovok' mentality.
thank you for an useless lecture, That is what is called a 'sovok'/ pan - slavic mentality.

Forum List

Back