Sweden. Refusing to die of Covid at all

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Sweden. Refusing to Die at all.

What did they do? They refused to lock down. They stayed open. The experts said they were going to die in droves. The Experts predicted 100,000 would die.

Now........REALITY.

Time to revisit Sweden as much of the world starts locking down and masking again regardless of vaccination levels, blaming the Delta variant. And those impudent Swedes are pretty much refusing to die of Covid at all.

What’s happening? According to an as-yet unpublished but online study by two Svenske researchers, it appears the country has reached that Holy Grail of Covid called “herd immunity.” That means a level where those already protected are significantly guarding those without exposure. Mind, they say, it’s not all from Covid-19 per se but possibly in great part to “pre-immunity” from other infections. Four coronaviruses are known to cause colds, but the researchers actually don’t even mention that. It’s just that previous exposure to something seems to be providing natural inoculation. And it shouldn’t be as unique to Sweden as Ingrid Bergman.

Sweden's covid graphs HAVE FLAT LINED.

israel-sweden-covid-chart.jpg

What did they do? They refused to lock down. They stayed open. The experts said they were going to die in droves. The Experts predicted 100,000 would die.

Now........REALITY.

Time to revisit Sweden as much of the world starts locking down and masking again regardless of vaccination levels, blaming the Delta variant. And those impudent Swedes are pretty much refusing to die of Covid at all.

What’s happening? According to an as-yet unpublished but online study by two Svenske researchers, it appears the country has reached that Holy Grail of Covid called “herd immunity.” That means a level where those already protected are significantly guarding those without exposure. Mind, they say, it’s not all from Covid-19 per se but possibly in great part to “pre-immunity” from other infections. Four coronaviruses are known to cause colds, but the researchers actually don’t even mention that. It’s just that previous exposure to something seems to be providing natural inoculation. And it shouldn’t be as unique to Sweden as Ingrid Bergman.

From your link, as of yesterday they are averaging 2,000 cases a day. Hardly a flatline in a population of about ten million.

Compare here.

Sweden was right. The graphs have flat lined there. We SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN.

611e72c73480870019681aab

There is the lock down in SWEDEN. OMFG

They are TYRANTS IN SWEDEN.\

Many disease experts warned that the lax approach would result in unnecessary death. But Anders Tegnell, the chief architect of Sweden's coronavirus strategy, was wary of depriving residents of income or personal freedom.

"You can't open and close schools. That is going to be a disaster," he told the Financial Times in September. "And you probably can't open and close restaurants and stuff like that either too many times. Once or twice, yes, but then people will get very tired and businesses will probably suffer more than if you close them down completely."

Tegnell compared lockdowns to "using a hammer to kill a fly."

The covid vaccine seems to be failing.
Maybe they should create a traditional vaccine for covid.
People don't need to get a small pox booster shot or a measles booster shot.
They get one shot and they are good for life long protection.
I think that the traditional vaccines are made from a dead virus, not a "spiked protein".

Now look at one of the most locked down countries on earth.

Nice graphs if you are a mountain climber.

The covid vaccine seems to be failing.
Maybe they should create a traditional vaccine for covid.
People don't need to get a small pox booster shot or a measles booster shot.
They get one shot and they are good for life long protection.
I think that the traditional vaccines are made from a dead virus, not a "spiked protein".
They are cultered from stored eggs. Aborted human eggs in most cases. Then you are given a weak version of the virus.

But even a small case the common cold of the virus trains your T cells and B cells to fight off the virus.

J & J vaccine uses FAKE synthetic COMMON COLD CORONA for it's vaccine. They used SYNTHETICS ....to increase their profit margin.

There was NO NEED TO USE EXPERIMENTAL mRNA vaccines at all. The common cold using natural means would have done it without the risk.

Sweden is a Billboard sign for why Natural Immunity works.

How did Sweden do compared to its neighbors and similar societies...

Sweden....1478 deaths per million
Norway...178 deaths per million
Finland...219 deaths per million
Denmark...473 deaths per million.

Now........REALITY.

Sorry but looks like you fell for a line of crap...

Sweden compared to US and some other European countries looks good but then you have to know the Swedes... Swedes look at their society and don't think what can I get away with but how can I offer more.. They are far more collective in there thinking. Swedes just wouldn't have a spring break parties because they were allowed, totally different atitude...
Best way to describe this, Swedes were treated like adults and they behaved like adults...

Also by comparison to there direct neighbours they were a bit of disaster... I doubt Norway was too happy with them, very hard to contain the virus when a neighbour you share a border with is being more reckless... Look at Northern Ireland and Ireland, Ireland had it twice reduced to a very manageable size and wanted to implement a Aussie type border restrictions but Northern Ireland refused and infected the whole Island again..

The researchers generated T cell lines from the memory cells that recognized SARS-CoV-2 fragments. They then tested them for cross-reactivity against a peptide pool from other coronaviruses. They found that of the SARS-CoV-2 and “common cold” coronavirus fragments that were most similar (at least 67% genetic similarity) 57% showed cross-reactivity by memory T cells.

“We have now proven that, in some people, pre-existing T cell memory against common cold coronaviruses can cross-recognize SARS-CoV-2, down to the exact molecular structures,” Weiskopf says. “This could help explain why some people show milder symptoms of disease while others get severely sick.”

Sorry but looks like you fell for a line of crap...

Sweden compared to US and some other European countries looks good but then you have to know the Swedes... Swedes look at their society and don't think what can I get away with but how can I offer more.. They are far more collective in there thinking. Swedes just wouldn't have a spring break parties because they were allowed, totally different atitude...
Best way to describe this, Swedes were treated like adults and they behaved like adults...

Also by comparison to there direct neighbours they were a bit of disaster... I doubt Norway was too happy with them, very hard to contain the virus when a neighbour you share a border with is being more reckless... Look at Northern Ireland and Ireland, Ireland had it twice reduced to a very manageable size and wanted to implement a Aussie type border restrictions but Northern Ireland refused and infected the whole Island again..
LOL

They didn't go FULL TYRANT there. Sweden is A GREAT EXAMPLE OF FREEDOM. They refused to subject their people to Tyranny.

Their GRAPHS are FLATLINED...........It's not over in the others that clubbed peeps for not wearing a mask yet.

How the J&J COVID-19 Vaccine Works​

The J&J vaccine (also called the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine) uses an inactivated cold virus to carry genetic material, which prompts your cells to create a harmless piece of the “spike protein” found on the surface of COVID-19. This helps the body build an immune response against the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. These types of vaccines have been around for years and are generally safe for large populations of people.
The J&J vaccine will not give you a cold. “The virus has been inactivated so it won’t make you sick,” Dr. Wolfe said.
Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not use inactive virus. Rather, they use genetic material (called mRNA) to instruct the cells in your body to make the same spike protein. “Once the spike protein is created, the vaccines work essentially the same way,” he said.

I said this very early in this PLANNEDEMIC.

I SAID GIVE ME THE COMMON COLD OF CORONA.

J & J in the end did EXACTLY THAT.

August 22, 2020. I posted this ..........Imagine that.

I was of coursed called ANTI SCIENCE THEN and even now lol

How did Sweden do compared to its neighbors and similar societies...

Sweden....1478 deaths per million
Norway...178 deaths per million
Finland...219 deaths per million
Denmark...473 deaths per million.
It's not over yet in those countries. Now is it. Show the graphs.

Australia is spiking now. We DID'T NEED TO DESTORY OUR ECONOMY FOR THIS BUG.

And I called what we should have done VERY EARLY ON IN THIS PLANNEDEMIC.

Hell. J & J did EXACTLY what I said we needed to do in 2020.

Forum List

Back