The essence of Progressive hypocrisy

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
1663429037497.png

Perfect illustration

Photoshopped garbage from non humans who do not give a darn about other people's suffering.
I have to agree with you. The people in Martha’s Vineyard are non human garbage of the worst kind that care nothing about other people. Calling out the national guard to round up 50 illegals and forcing them to go to a camp. Not asking if they wanted to go. Not offering them any alternative, not even offering them a place to rest or anything to eat.

I have to agree with you. The people in Martha’s Vineyard are non human garbage of the worst kind that care nothing about other people. Calling out the national guard to round up 50 illegals and forcing them to go to a camp. Not asking if they wanted to go. Not offering them any alternative, not even offering them a place to rest or anything to eat.
Idiot of the worse kind. You, so you are not confused about what I wrote.

Stay that way, Oh, non human.

Idiot of the worse kind. You, so you are not confused about what I wrote.

Stay that way, Oh, non human.
I agreed with you that they are the worst.
But hey you want to stand up for them that is fine. Next time the national guard shows up with weapons do not be surprised if no one agrees with your position

Terrible photoshopping. And not very inventive either.
Just more shit from a bunch of people who support POS politicians like Abbott and DeSantis.
I have to agree that shipping illegals around the country is not good policy. That is why I think the pos Biden administration is such a pos

What are you talking about? Local liberals found them food, shelter, clothing and work; what did the cons do?

Look kid, they then reverted to who they are and called in the National Guard. Slink away pig.

Massachusetts gov calls up National Guard over 50 Martha’s Vineyard migrants​

Look kid, they then reverted to who they are and called in the National Guard. Slink away pig.

Massachusetts gov calls up National Guard over 50 Martha’s Vineyard migrants​

Because the Guard had more resources than the locals. I can tell, kindness is foreign to you.

Because the Guard had more resources than the locals. I can tell, kindness is foreign to you.

LOL, they called the Guard because they didn't want them in their town. To you illegal immigration is fine as long as they stay out Prog towns.

Forum List

Back