The Epidemic Democrats Ignore.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
Democrats are conjuring up all sorts of distractions so voters don't talk about the real problem.
Nobody cares. Black gangbangers killing blacks ---- we should care, why?

The important thing is that there haven't been black riots! I was so sure they'd burn down the cities again this summer, but so far, it hasn't happened. I wonder why -- has the Covid thing distracted them?

Democrats are conjuring up all sorts of distractions so voters don't talk about the real problem.
Biden is working through the justice dept taking care of it. You can't depend on fox faux news.

OP why would racist white people care about some black people killing each other?

The important thing is that there haven't been black riots! I was so sure they'd burn down the cities again this summer, but so far, it hasn't happened. I wonder why -- has the Covid thing distracted them?

True, the black riots are gone. Crazy Uncle Joe Biden gave them all lollipops and let them play with his leg hairs, so they've settled down for now.

That's what they do 24/7. The jan 6th investigation is just the latest diversion.
OP why would racist white people care about some black people killing each other?
Racist white people might not, but non Racist white people do. Innocent Americans should not have to live in a drug war zone and worry about their kids being murdered.

The Dems aren't ignoring this. They're using it to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

That's what they do 24/7. The jan 6th investigation is just the latest diversion.

Racist white people might not, but non Racist white people do. Innocent Americans should not have to live in a drug war zone and worry about their kids being murdered.
No the Jan 6th is not a diversion, it was an insurrection by domestic terrorists.

No the Jan 6th is not a diversion, it was an insurrection by domestic terrorists.

Oh Puh-leeeeze. The FBI played a big role in instigating the "riot". Nance prevented National Guard troops from providing extra security. This is just a cynical and corrupt attempt by the Dems to keep a police state in place and to punish there political enemies. The "insurrectionists" weren't armed, and are being held in solitary confinement for trespassing charges...while Antifa-BLM are allowed to murder people and burn down towns without being prosecuted. That's your Dem Ethos on parade.

Trump isn't in office.

Forum List

Back