What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBC reports US companies spent $8 billion dollars on ‘diversity and inclusion’ programs in 2020

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Money well...wasted!

My company hired a blacque woman for a newly created Chief Diversity Officer.

What does she do for huge bucks?

New training.

And made MLK a Holiday and dropped Good Friday in its place.

In the northeast who wants a January holiday right after the holidays in the heart of the cold dark winter with nothing around it.

Good Friday is spring, around the easter holiday.

Now you have to go 4.5 months from MLK to the Memorial day holiday instead of new years day to Good Friday.

But nobody had the guts to speak up and be accused of being whaycist.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
..yes--good call-wasted $$$$$$.......

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
My work is all white. I am guessing if a diversity person gets hired, they will be white as well.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This forum is full of examples of why diversity attempts aren't working. Racists don't want diversity unless it's white.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This forum is full of examples of why diversity attempts aren't working. Racists don't want diversity unless it's white.
You have to believe in what you push and support. From the heart. And then go with it. I worked a job in the late 1970's early 80's when MLK became a holiday. We had several holidays a year. Minor and Major. African Americans dominated at this business. All had a choice of having some holidays off, but not all. MLK replaced a President. It was eerie. After all of the protesting for MLK and all of the outlandish ways, not one African American took a holiday for MLK. Minor holidays closer to warmer months were taken based on seniority. So many white people were actually forced off on MLK's birthday as it was not even optional. So education of bullshit is reality. And the education continues today. You will get your village IM2. And it will come with the solutions of the Village. Less people for less comforts.

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone feels better now!
iu

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List