The enthusiasm for Trump vs Biden

Have you considered the record of Biden' 47 years, Lysistrata? Even obama said we shouldn't underestimate his ability to fuck things up. lol
I have seen the filth of the the trump administration over the last four years. I've had more than enough of it. I never would have imagined that government in the US would stoop so low as to cover itself in feces.
Filth like low unemployment and higher wages?

Have you considered the record of Biden' 47 years, Lysistrata? Even obama said we shouldn't underestimate his ability to fuck things up. lol
I have seen the filth of the the trump administration over the last four years. I've had more than enough of it. I never would have imagined that government in the US would stoop so low as to cover itself in feces.
To his credit just because he said so?

20201021_120131.jpg

View attachment 406445
It's not just Trump who is saying that.

There's a reason why people trust Trump over biden with our economy. There's also a reason why people are fleeing the democrat party. Just saying. :)

Crowd size is not a factor. These over-weight white folks in trump shirts and shorts might come to these "rallies" to scream "lock her up!" but they don't represent anything but themselves.
I'm a white person voting Biden. Please note that the candidates both are white men supposedly of the Christian faith.

Crowd size is not a factor. These over-weight white folks in trump shirts and shorts might come to these "rallies" to scream "lock her up!" but they don't represent anything but themselves.
I'm a white person voting Biden. Please note that the candidates both are white men supposedly of the Christian faith.
Well.....the problem with that is Biden isn't a believer in his own faith.
No real Catholic believes in abortion.
And when it comes to Christians....I've discovered that Catholics can be some of the biggest whorehounds on the planet....and that includes Muslims.
Course I've discovered there are 3 types of Catholics:
  • Practicing Catholics
  • Catholics in name only
  • Ex-Catholics
None of this matters. What Catholics do, or believe is up to them, as well as what other Christians or people of other faiths or no faith do. Not all of us are concerned with what goes one goes on inside of your faith. Good grief. Some preacher, priest, minister, imam, rabbi, monk tells us all the think?

View attachment 406445
It's not just Trump who is saying that.

There's a reason why people trust Trump over biden with our economy. There's also a reason why people are fleeing the democrat party. Just saying. :)
That's fee fees. Not data.

I can understand why you would want to ignore and downplay the enthusiasm for Trump. :)

The vid I just shared is Dr. Karlyn Borysenko. She was a staunch democrat until attending a Trump rally.

I first heard of her when she did an interview with Fox News. After being warned by friends about the 'dangers' of attending a Trump rally as a liberal, she described the experience as being welcoming and a rock concert. :)

How can anyone think Biden has a chance of beating Trump?

:laugh:

While thousands of people routinely attend Trump rallies, Biden struggles to get more than a dozen. It‘s one of the many reasons why I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term.
:)

Where is the nearest Anti Trump rally?

While thousands of people routinely attend Trump rallies, Biden struggles to get more than a dozen. It‘s one of the many reasons why I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term.

Does the enthusiasm for Trump have you concerned and thinking twice about your candidate?

Well.....the problem with that is Biden isn't a believer in his own faith.
No real Catholic believes in abortion.
And when it comes to Christians....I've discovered that Catholics can be some of the biggest whorehounds on the planet....and that includes Muslims.
Course I've discovered there are 3 types of Catholics:
  • Practicing Catholics
  • Catholics in name only
  • Ex-Catholics
None of this matters. What Catholics do, or believe is up to them, as well as what other Christians or people of other faiths or no faith do. Not all of us are concerned with what goes one goes on inside of your faith. Good grief. Some preacher, priest, minister, imam, rabbi, monk tells us all the think?
That's what makes you a Democrat.
Your lazy careless attitude.
Nothing matters to you......but most of us who are living our lives know that who you put in the White House matters alot.
And if you let a Democrat/Communist into the White House....the results is predictable.

Does the enthusiasm for Trump have you concerned and thinking twice about your candidate?

I predict Trump will win the EV.

The rallies mean little. Nobody new is attending. Much fewer than 2016.

The rallies mean little and fewer people are attending? What planet are you on?? lol

The rallies mean nothing and fewer people are attending? What planet are you on?? lol

earth.

do you think anyone is listening to the blob at his rallies who isn’tvoting for the blob?

View attachment 406407

You just keep thinking that. You've got it in the bag. No need to bother with voting. No standing in line, no missed work, you got this.

i can not tell you what Trump was before he ran for President. But he is closer to Christian today. His actions prove it. Joe is a different animal. He changes with the wind. and a lifetime of politics has warped him as it has many others. He may promote social justice. But there is not much Christian in him.

Forum List

Back