The enthusiasm for Trump vs Biden

How can anyone think Biden has a chance of beating Trump?

:laugh:

While thousands of people routinely attend Trump rallies, Biden struggles to get more than a dozen. It‘s one of the many reasons why I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term.
:)

Where is the nearest Anti Trump rally?
Does the enthusiasm for Trump have you concerned and thinking twice about your candidate?

I predict Trump will win the EV.

The rallies mean little. Nobody new is attending. Much fewer than 2016.
The rallies mean nothing and fewer people are attending? What planet are you on?? lol

earth.

do you think anyone is listening to the blob at his rallies who isn’tvoting for the blob?
Do you honestly think biden has a chance of beating Trump?

While thousands of people routinely attend Trump rallies, Biden struggles to get more than a dozen. It‘s one of the many reasons why I have no doubt about Trump winning a second term.

Does the enthusiasm for Trump have you concerned and thinking twice about your candidate?

The rallies mean nothing and fewer people are attending? What planet are you on?? lol

earth.

do you think anyone is listening to the blob at his rallies who isn’tvoting for the blob?
Yes.

50/50

View attachment 406407

You just keep thinking that. You've got it in the bag. No need to bother with voting. No standing in line, no missed work, you got this.
I'm gonna guess you also thought hillary was gonna win 'in 16. :)

earth.

Yes.

50/50

earth.

Yes.

50/50
We’ll see what happens.

I think and hope it sinks in to voters who are undecided that Trump wants to strip healthcare from people in the age of Covid.

It’s crazy

But we will see

Crowd size is not a factor. These over-weight white folks in trump shirts and shorts might come to these "rallies" to scream "lock her up!" but they don't represent anything but themselves.
I'm a white person voting Biden. Please note that the candidates both are white men supposedly of the Christian faith.

They don't represent anyone but themselves? WTF, and whom do you represent, all the folks busy burning and looting....dumbass.

View attachment 406407

Ballot harvesting!
Bumper crop. I had to rent a u-haul for all the ballots.
Im sure you did !

The false voting locations in Red districts are gonna hell too.

earth.

Yes.

50/50
We’ll see what happens.

I think and hope it sinks in to voters who are undecided that Trump wants to strip healthcare from people in the age of Covid.

It’s crazy

But we will see
I think it's obvious.
The level of enthusiasm for Trump is overwhelming and unprecedented.

earth.

Yes.

50/50
We’ll see what happens.

It’s crazy

But we will see
I think it's obvious.
Based on...his rallies?

The rallies mean little and fewer people are attending? What planet are you on?? lol
Rallies don't matter to Democrats because their candidate is a POS and they know it.

The rallies mean little and fewer people are attending? What planet are you on?? lol
Rallies don't matter to Democrats because their candidate is a POS and they know it.

The anti Trump rally is at the ballot box...hopefully

earth.

Yes.

50/50
We’ll see what happens.

It’s crazy

But we will see
I think it's obvious.
Based on...his rallies?
What would you base it on?

earth.

Yes.

50/50
We’ll see what happens.

It’s crazy

But we will see
I think it's obvious.
Based on...his rallies?
What would you base it on?

I don’t see it.

the rallies are smaller. The one stadium he tried to fill was largely empty.

so I don’t see this supposed enthusiasm.

Biden/Harris policies are a BACK DOOR TAX ON THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS maybe people are realizing that and joining president Trump for 4 more years.

Obama drew 10's of thousands to his rallies. With Biden at the top of the ticket even Obama can't draw 100 people to a Dem rally. Biden and Harris a dozen or so.

earth.

Do you honestly think Trump has a chance of beating Biden?

Forum List

Back