The endless war neo-cons are coming out of the wood work

Totally agree with your post.

That said, Xiden reversed just about every other Trump policy, so thinking that he couldn't reverse the AFG policy, i.e. that he was "boxed-in" is total bullshit.
Xiden's AFG exit will be an albatross around his neck as well as America's for a long time.

One question I have is, why couldn't the US hand off to NATO if all we had is 2,500 in-country? After 20-years its the least the other NATO countries could do.

That said, Xiden reversed just about every other Trump policy, so thinking that he couldn't reverse the AFG policy, i.e. that he was "boxed-in" is total bullshit.
Xiden's AFG exit will be an albatross around his neck as well as America's for a long time.

One question I have is, why couldn't the US hand off to NATO if all we had is 2,500 in-country? After 20-years its the least the other NATO countries could do.
NATO isn't there to fight, just to hide under US's skirt....

NATO didn't want anything more to do with this shitshow than we did. That's why.

Everything NATO does is for the purpose of selling themselves on the idea that they're still relevant.

Forum List

Back