The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Keep lying to yourself and watch trump lose.
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore to me who wins elections.

As Mao said: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Our side is extremely well armed and knows how to shoot.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.
Ain't too many whites in suitcase city.

PS: ATTN: You fucking Moulinyan,

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.
Sounds like you pussies have good odds. Why you stalling then?
It's called "compassion", ever hear of it?
Dont know the meaning of the word when I am on the hunt for brave white boys.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
Speaking of internet tough talk. You'd turn tail for home if a hoot owl flew by you in the middle of night, spooky.
Hunt brave white boys indeed. You need some TP for your lips, poopy mouth.

This past week has fed the black sense of entitlement and overfed it too. Every city, block and houshold is inflicted with Woke. Embrace vandalism, it's racist to clean up trash. On your knees! When this is over and it will be over, the sense of shame and embarrassment will be overwhelming. So will the backlash.

Sanity is already sneaking in. The cities suffering the most are democrat cities. The cities with the most wuflu deaths are democrat cities. The worst cities are the most diverse.
More insanity from the old dumb white racist woman.

"Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will."

You fairies are always talking about how we shoot each other in chi town and now we can't shoot. Blacks won't be the only opposition you face. If you tried your wet dream, whites like you will be put to permanent rest.
I once saw a military projection regarding the containment of Black people if necessary. The report said roughly 75% of all white civilians wouldnt even get involved. :)
That's the reality white supremacists don't understand.
That makes it like at most 6% vs. more than double that.

This past week has fed the black sense of entitlement and overfed it too. Every city, block and houshold is inflicted with Woke. Embrace vandalism, it's racist to clean up trash. On your knees! When this is over and it will be over, the sense of shame and embarrassment will be overwhelming. So will the backlash.

Sanity is already sneaking in. The cities suffering the most are democrat cities. The cities with the most wuflu deaths are democrat cities. The worst cities are the most diverse.
More insanity from the old dumb white racist woman.
You're not one to be calling anyone dumb, you sub-100 IQ racist trash.

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.
You have abused the word "racist" until it no longer stings.

What I have said is true.

One black man is Hundreds of black men are killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.
Do you know the REAL reason why property is being destroyed? Because that's all you all care about, because you value property over human lives particularly when it comes to black lives.

Think about it. A person will do more time for robbing a bank than raping someone in a lot of places, even if the bank robber wasn't armed, didn't harm anyone, just passed a note instructing the teller to turn over the money.

I've lived through several racial riots during my lifetime and I can't ever recall the rioters torching a police station before. I think that act alone signified a difference this time.
I have lived through several race riots in my time and I can't ever recall the rioters given such permission to riot As they have gotten this time. I've never seen opposition to being burned out of one's business described as racism. I've never seen the victims of such riots forced to their knees.

The REAL reason why there was such destruction is that the looters and arsonists were given tacit permission to loot and burn. The victims are told "you deserve it. You care more about property than black lives." Damn right. Looters should be shot on sight.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
Speaking of internet tough talk. You'd turn tail for home if a hoot owl flew by you in the middle of night, spooky.
Yeah Ok Marion. Why do you have girl name?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Bet?

Hoo Hoo, bitch!

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.

One black man is Hundreds of black men are killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.
Do you know the REAL reason why property is being destroyed? Because that's all you all care about, because you value property over human lives particularly when it comes to black lives.

Think about it. A person will do more time for robbing a bank than raping someone in a lot of places, even if the bank robber wasn't armed, didn't harm anyone, just passed a note instructing the teller to turn over the money.

I've lived through several racial riots during my lifetime and I can't ever recall the rioters torching a police station before. I think that act alone signified a difference this time.
I have lived through several race riots in my time and I can't ever recall the rioters given such permission to riot As they have gotten this time. I've never seen opposition to being burned out of one's business described as racism. I've never seen the victims of such riots forced to their knees.

The REAL reason why there was such destruction is that the looters and arsonists were given tacit permission to loot and burn. The victims are told "you deserve it. You care more about property than black lives." Damn right. Looters should be shot on sight.
Tell that to your white supremacist friends who organized the looting.

Tell that to your white supremacist friends who organized the looting.
We all saw who was looting. Nice try.

Bet?

Marion is a boy's name. How ignorant and uneducated are you. Marion is a boy's name like Francis is a boy's name.

Bet?

Marion is a boy's name. How ignorant and uneducated are you. Marion is a boy's name like Francis is a boy's name.
Its more commonly used as a girls name you silly bitch.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.

Actually its going to be much worse for blacks.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?

Actually its going to be much worse for blacks.
How could things possibly be much worse for us?

You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?
What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.

Bet?

It is NEVER used as a girl's name you brainless buck. Go back to school and this time stay out of the boy's room as the school's glory hole.
MARION is a boy's name fuckface. As in MARION MORRISON more commonly known as JOHN WAYNE. MARIAN is a girl's name like MAID MARIAN.

Go burn down a building or something.

Bet?

It is NEVER used as a girl's name you brainless buck. Go back to school and this time stay out of the boy's room as the school's glory hole.
MARION is a boy's name fuckface. As in MARION MORRISON more commonly known as JOHN WAYNE. MARIAN is a girl's name like MAID MARIAN.

You dumb bitch. You had 1 job. All you had to do is look it up

" as a boys' name (also used more commonly as girls' name Marion) is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Marion is "star of the sea". Variant of Mary. Used as a girl's name nowadays. John Wayne was originally named Marion Morrison. "

Bet?

" as a boys' name (also used more commonly as girls' name Marion) is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Marion is "star of the sea". Variant of Mary. Used as a girl's name nowadays. John Wayne was originally named Marion Morrison. "
I already did, that's why I picked this name, to trigger derfs just like you. ;)

What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.
Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!

Bet?

I already did, that's why I picked this name, to trigger derfs just like you. ;)
Your name being a variant of Mary doesnt do anything but make me laugh. :)

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back