The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Keep lying to yourself and watch trump lose.
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore to me who wins elections.

As Mao said: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Our side is extremely well armed and knows how to shoot.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.

Most white racists will be in the bunker fucking their sister or mom and trying to save the white race through inbreeding.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Well whites will never be able to understand and thats ok. Just get the fuck out the way with your racism is all we are asking and dont tell us we are hallucinating.
STFU.

A visionary like Sly Stone you are not.
Come on old dude. Youre going through your hip out of place talking shit on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Love

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.
Ain't too many whites in suitcase city.

PS: ATTN: You fucking Moulinyan,

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.

Bet?

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.
Sounds like you pussies have good odds. Why you stalling then?

• Love
Well whites will never be able to understand and thats ok. Just get the fuck out the way with your racism is all we are asking and dont tell us we are hallucinating.
STFU.

Come on old dude. Youre going through your hip out of place taking shit on the internet.
I can run a 4.10 bitch. I'm not as fast as I used to be, then again, I'm moving more weight now. :dunno:

Bet?

It's called "compassion", ever hear of it?

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.

Eventually it will come down to a genocide
The 15 % will win or be eradicated.
My money is not on the 15%.
My money is that 35% or more of the majority will bleed out and the other 50% of that majority will be helping the 15%

You will have a few wiggers that will need taken out, not really a problem.
Nah, you got about 150 million whites if not more who will oppose your attempt, 47 million blacks, 20 million asians, 50 million hispanics, 6 million native Americans and several million pacific islanders and people if middle eastern descent. Even black sellouts will take up arms against you if you try this. You overstate your capacity severely.

STFU.

Come on old dude. Youre going through your hip out of place taking shit on the internet.
I can run a 4.10 bitch. I'm not as fast as I used to be, then again, I'm moving more weight now. :dunno:
Yeah ok. I think you misplaced the dot. More like a 41.0.

• Love

Bet?

Dont know the meaning of the word when I am on the hunt for brave white boys.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.

• Thanks
"Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will."

You fairies are always talking about how we shoot each other in chi town and now we can't shoot. Blacks won't be the only opposition you face. If you tried your wet dream, whites like you will be put to permanent rest.

Bet?

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
I get it, you don't know the meaning of the word. I just hope you get put down humanely before you hurt somebody.

"Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will."

You fairies are always talking about how we shoot each other in chi town and now we can't shoot. Blacks won't be the only opposition you face. If you tried your wet dream, whites like you will be put to permanent rest.
Bring it then, bitch! I'll be in the middle of the woods, waiting. I'm thinking the gators, snakes, or feral hogs or bears will get ya 1st. Better hope you don't smell cat pee out there. Messing with cats is dicey, they are fast..I've only seen 2.
Are you a Black Panther? We got real Black Panthers here. Ones that will make you piss yourself. I'll tell ya right now they scare me.

Last edited:

I once saw a military projection regarding the containment of Black people if necessary. The report said roughly 75% of all white civilians wouldnt even get involved. :)

• Thanks

Bet?

I get it, you don't know the meaning of the word. I just hope you get put down humanely before you hurt somebody.
Not saying I cant get put down but I will certainly euthanize 5-6 times that number at least.

• Thanks

Bring it then, bitch! I'll be in the middle of the woods, waiting.
Wait. I thought yall were going to bring it? Youre the one that started talking shit? Now you punking out....again.

• Thanks
This past week has fed the black sense of entitlement and overfed it too. Every city, block and houshold is inflicted with Woke. Embrace vandalism, it's racist to clean up trash. On your knees! When this is over and it will be over, the sense of shame and embarrassment will be overwhelming. So will the backlash.

Sanity is already sneaking in. The cities suffering the most are democrat cities. The cities with the most wuflu deaths are democrat cities. The worst cities are the most diverse.

Bring it then, bitch! I'll be in the middle of the woods, waiting.
Wait. I thought yall were going to bring it? Youre the one that started talking shit? Now you punking out....again.
Sorry, but I'm not marching off into the hood and killing random innocent blacks. That's nuts! :cuckoo:
Jesus Christ, I know a lot of people there, chances are I'd know somebody related to them or something.
We're not all hate whitey/hate blackey here, bubba. Something tell me a lot of that is in between your ears.
I'd probably be on the side of stopping a white guy or group pulling some shit like that here.
Be on the side of stopping a hateful black idiot from murdering innocent white people, too.
I wish you lived here so you could meet the fellas. You wouldn't last long.

I once saw a military projection regarding the containment of Black people if necessary. The report said roughly 75% of all white civilians wouldnt even get involved. :)
That's the reality white supremacists don't understand.

Forum List

Back