The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.
You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?
What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.
Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!
If you take a poll with all of the Black people on this board I believe the results would prove you dont have a clue.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?
What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.
Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!
If you take a poll with all of the Black people on this board I believe the results would prove you dont have a clue.
Kind of the blind leading the blind, Milkweed! Know what I'm saying? :)

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Keep lying to yourself and watch trump lose.
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore to me who wins elections.

As Mao said: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Our side is extremely well armed and knows how to shoot.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.
Ain't too many whites in suitcase city.

PS: ATTN: You fucking Moulinyan,

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.
Sounds like you pussies have good odds. Why you stalling then?
It's called "compassion", ever hear of it?
Dont know the meaning of the word when I am on the hunt for brave white boys.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
Speaking of internet tough talk. You'd turn tail for home if a hoot owl flew by you in the middle of night, spooky.
Hunt brave white boys indeed. You need some TP for your lips, poopy mouth.
Yeah Ok Marion. Why do you have girl name?
Marion is a boy's name. How ignorant and uneducated are you. Marion is a boy's name like Francis is a boy's name.
Its more commonly used as a girls name you silly bitch.
It is NEVER used as a girl's name you brainless buck. Go back to school and this time stay out of the boy's room as the school's glory hole.
MARION is a boy's name fuckface. As in MARION MORRISON more commonly known as JOHN WAYNE. MARIAN is a girl's name like MAID MARIAN.

Go burn down a building or something.
You dumb bitch. You had 1 job. All you had to do is look it up

" as a boys' name (also used more commonly as girls' name Marion) is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Marion is "star of the sea". Variant of Mary. Used as a girl's name nowadays. John Wayne was originally named Marion Morrison. "
I already did, that's why I picked this name, to trigger derfs just like you. ;)
Your name being a variant of Mary doesnt do anything but make me laugh. :)
You not knowing what greens look like makes me laugh harder. ;)

Alleged black boy.

"Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!"

Why do these racist pieces of trash think they can speak for black people? All self respecting blacks agree with A. It is the losers who wish they could be white that would agree with the idiot who made the quoted comment.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
Speaking of internet tough talk. You'd turn tail for home if a hoot owl flew by you in the middle of night, spooky.
Marion is a boy's name. How ignorant and uneducated are you. Marion is a boy's name like Francis is a boy's name.
It is NEVER used as a girl's name you brainless buck. Go back to school and this time stay out of the boy's room as the school's glory hole.
MARION is a boy's name fuckface. As in MARION MORRISON more commonly known as JOHN WAYNE. MARIAN is a girl's name like MAID MARIAN.

" as a boys' name (also used more commonly as girls' name Marion) is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Marion is "star of the sea". Variant of Mary. Used as a girl's name nowadays. John Wayne was originally named Marion Morrison. "
I already did, that's why I picked this name, to trigger derfs just like you. ;)

Alleged black boy.
Do you go by star of the sea or Marion, or Mary? I bet you feel pretty no matter which one you prefer. :)

Kind of the blind leading the blind, Milkweed! Know what I'm saying? :)
You damn sure don't speak for us, white boy.

Actually its going to be much worse for blacks.
How could things possibly be much worse for us?
You keep up with that race war fantasy garbage, and I reckon you'll find out.

Bet?

Alleged black boy.
Do you go by star of the sea or Marion, or Mary? I bet you feel pretty no matter which one you prefer. :)
I go by hey..something came in the mail today....

"Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!"

Why do these racist pieces of trash think they can speak for black people? All self respecting blacks agree with A. It is the losers who wish they could be white that would agree with the idiot who made the quoted comment.
I think it makes them feel a little better if they can pretend that the person that is making them feel bad is a social reject.

• Thanks

Bet?

Alleged black boy.
Do you go by star of the sea or Marion, or Mary. I bet you feel pretty no matter which one you prefer. :)
He goes by the name of little sweet.

1591507522898.png

that's short for little sweet britches... If you know what I mean.

Nothing I say is fantasy all bullshit aside. I'm your worst fucking nightmare. I guarantee you that. As a side note I've trained up at least 50 people to follow in my footsteps.

• Thanks

Nothing I say is fantasy all bullshit aside. I'm your worst fucking nightmare. I guarantee you that. As a side note I've trained up at least 50 people to follow in my footsteps.
People like little sweet just don't understand.

On the real side, they're all helpless against somebody like me. In what way are you my worst nightmare, alleged black boy that doesn't know how to cook greens?

You don't seem to understand how fast your retarded skulls will get ventilated, but that's ok. :)

We don't cotton to chimpin' out around here, bitch. Put you down like the feral POS you are.

That includes the black neighbors too. Putting you down as a feral, that is.

In the old neighborhood, both you POSs would feed the bull sharks.

Now we gotta handle business then call the sheriff n stuff.

There is nothing like a triggered buck thinking he's a puffer fish. Oh boy target practice m

They all kinds of confused. I could actually hear these mofos crying through the internet today.

• Funny

Bet?

I have a feeling that the two bucks are tickling one another's armpits and bouncing off each other's liver lips.

On the real side, they're all helpless against somebody like me. In what way are you my worst nightmare, alleged black boy that doesn't know how to cook greens?
If I tell you then you'll be expecting it and it wont be a nightmare anymore. It would cause full blown paranoia.

There is nothing like a triggered buck thinking he's a puffer fish. Oh boy target practice m
It's no fun catching puffer fish. They're not good eating.

Sheephead are usually around where they are, though.
Sheephead are good eating!

Bitch, all you can shoot off is your mouth. If you can't whip nobodys ass with your hands and feet shut the fuck up. I know quite a few black women who would love to lay hands on you to cure you of your racism

Forum List

Back