The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Keep lying to yourself and watch trump lose.
At this point, it doesn't matter anymore to me who wins elections.

As Mao said: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Our side is extremely well armed and knows how to shoot.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.
Ain't too many whites in suitcase city.

PS: ATTN: You fucking Moulinyan,

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.
Sounds like you pussies have good odds. Why you stalling then?
It's called "compassion", ever hear of it?
Dont know the meaning of the word when I am on the hunt for brave white boys.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
Speaking of internet tough talk. You'd turn tail for home if a hoot owl flew by you in the middle of night, spooky.
Hunt brave white boys indeed. You need some TP for your lips, poopy mouth.
Yeah Ok Marion. Why do you have girl name?
Marion is a boy's name. How ignorant and uneducated are you. Marion is a boy's name like Francis is a boy's name.
Its more commonly used as a girls name you silly bitch.
It is NEVER used as a girl's name you brainless buck. Go back to school and this time stay out of the boy's room as the school's glory hole.
MARION is a boy's name fuckface. As in MARION MORRISON more commonly known as JOHN WAYNE. MARIAN is a girl's name like MAID MARIAN.

Go burn down a building or something.
You dumb bitch. You had 1 job. All you had to do is look it up

" as a boys' name (also used more commonly as girls' name Marion) is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Marion is "star of the sea". Variant of Mary. Used as a girl's name nowadays. John Wayne was originally named Marion Morrison. "
I already did, that's why I picked this name, to trigger derfs just like you. ;)
Your name being a variant of Mary doesnt do anything but make me laugh. :)
You not knowing what greens look like makes me laugh harder. ;)

Alleged black boy.
Do you go by star of the sea or Marion, or Mary? I bet you feel pretty no matter which one you prefer. :)
I'm sorry Marion, but that made me laugh REALLY hard lol.

With you, not at you, of course lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Bet?
Look at the protests. They are majority white. Your racists are posting bullshit about the protests that don't match the reality on the ground. This is what you face if you try the shit you're talking about. You will get wiped out.

Blacks comprise at most 14% of the US population, fighting age males less than that, and dumbasses that would fight a LOT less than that. Blacks don't know how to shoot. This will not go the way you're thinking it will.

Sound more like tough talk on the internet with absolutely no intention of actually doing something.
Speaking of internet tough talk. You'd turn tail for home if a hoot owl flew by you in the middle of night, spooky.
Marion is a boy's name. How ignorant and uneducated are you. Marion is a boy's name like Francis is a boy's name.
It is NEVER used as a girl's name you brainless buck. Go back to school and this time stay out of the boy's room as the school's glory hole.
MARION is a boy's name fuckface. As in MARION MORRISON more commonly known as JOHN WAYNE. MARIAN is a girl's name like MAID MARIAN.

" as a boys' name (also used more commonly as girls' name Marion) is of English and Latin origin, and the meaning of Marion is "star of the sea". Variant of Mary. Used as a girl's name nowadays. John Wayne was originally named Marion Morrison. "
I already did, that's why I picked this name, to trigger derfs just like you. ;)

Alleged black boy.
Do you go by star of the sea or Marion, or Mary. I bet you feel pretty no matter which one you prefer. :)
He goes by the name of little sweet.

View attachment 346922

that's short for little sweet britches... If you know what I mean.
OMG, every time that commercial would come on it would freak me out. I NEVER understood the concept.

"You not knowing what greens look like makes me laugh harder. "

You do understand that there are blacks that exist who have never eaten greens?

Last edited:

Bet?

Alleged black boy.
Do you go by star of the sea or Marion, or Mary. I bet you feel pretty no matter which one you prefer. :)
He goes by the name of little sweet.

View attachment 346922

that's short for little sweet britches... If you know what I mean.
OMG, every time that commercial would come on it would freak me out. I NEVER understood the concept.
I still don't.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.

Actually its going to be much worse for blacks.
How could things possibly be much worse for us?
That's a good question Asclepias. I asked Blackroot what the plan was and he then claimed that it wasn't his or their plan, but ours. Imagine that.
I think the events of the last week are overwhelming the racists. The stress has made then even more illiterate and fearful than normal. They tend to say weird things like you noted. I just got challenged in another thread and then the guy flipped out and said I threatened him when I called his bluff.
Well you know how they play it. They start talking shit not having a damn thing to do with the topic at hand, they progress to making threats, then the threats involve shooting & guns then just to turn around and play the victim and claim that the threats were made against them. Time after time after time.

I would advise that anyone that makes threatening comments, take a screen shot of the comment and if possible try to make sure it includes the date & time because once they go running to the mods claiming you threatened them and the mods delete everything, there goes your evidence trail.

Unless your you are me of course :)

Last edited:
"You not knowing what greens look like makes me laugh harder. "

You do understand that there are black that exist who have never eaten greens?
Its weird. I told him I dont like greens and he about flipped out. I just let him run with it. It makes him feel better somehow.
My mom loved greens. We ate them so much growing up I got tired of them. Marion is a backwoods hillbilly. His last name is probably Kettle.

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.
You have abused the word "racist" until it no longer stings.

What I have said is true.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.
Nothing you said was true and you've been a racist your whole life so I am not expecting you to be anything but what you are.
Yes, may be, we are racist (may be not). But you give us more and more reasons to be racists. For example, I don't like the Asiatics, too, but I understand that they are not rioters, looters or something. They can be useful members of our community.

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.
Nothing you said was true and you've been a racist your whole life so I am not expecting you to be anything but what you are.
Yes, may be, we are racist (may be not). But you give us more and more reasons to be racists. For example, I don't like the Asiatics, too, but I understand that they are not rioters, looters or something. They can be useful members of our community.
Again whites riot more than anyone else and have done so many times for no real reason. Whites have rioted after their teams win championships, festivals, because they don't want to hear a speaker on campus, because confederate symbols were being removed, so when you run your mouth understand that by your standards you have given blacks every reason to be racist. That you have given blacks every reason to riot, loot and pillage. That you have shown that whites cannot be useful members of our community.

Again whites riot more than anyone else and have done so many times for no real reason. Whites have rioted after their teams win championships, festivals, because they don't want to hear a speaker on campus, because confederate symbols were being removed, so when you run your mouth understand that by your standards you have given blacks every reason to be racist. That you have given blacks every reason to riot, loot and pillage. That you have shown that whites cannot be useful members of our community.
Just for example of white-only "riots" and white-only cops.

Thousands of protesters, no one window was broken, no one car was burnt, no one lawn was trampled. No looting - no shooting.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?
What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.
Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!
If you take a poll with all of the Black people on this board I believe the results would prove you dont have a clue.
Kind of the blind leading the blind, Milkweed! Know what I'm saying? :)
You damn sure don't speak for us, white boy.
Like you and Milkweed supposedly speak for black people because you put a picture of WEB Dubois up and he puts up one of Malcolm X? Both of you are pretentious blow hard posers, IM2!

Last edited:

Every reason to loot and pillage your own neighborhoods? God you're an idiot! It's people like you and Milkweed that are the biggest danger TO your community! Between your victimhood culture and your ridiculous notion that the US is going to pay your community trillions of dollars in "reparations" you're about as pathetic as someone spending every dime they have buying lottery tickets because they're convinced that's their only way to get ahead!

Last edited:

You keep up with that race war fantasy garbage, and I reckon you'll find out.
Nothing I say is fantasy all bullshit aside. I'm your worst fucking nightmare. I guarantee you that. As a side note I've trained up at least 50 people to follow in my footsteps.
To be an internet fake? Where are THEY posting? LOL

Nothing I say is fantasy all bullshit aside. I'm your worst fucking nightmare. I guarantee you that. As a side note I've trained up at least 50 people to follow in my footsteps.

Which is why so many more people than 50 have such a profound problem with you for so many different reasons that are more than likely beyond your comprehension.

Which is why so many more people than 50 have such a profound problem with you for so many different reasons that are more than likely beyond your comprehension.
That because I am a rather large and profound fucking problem for inbreds and racists. Thanks for the compliment though.

• Thanks

Thousands of protesters, no one window was broken, no one car was burnt, no one lawn was trampled. No looting - no shooting.

283d3025dc54aeb788c71612cf5862bb83-26-white-riot.2x.h473.w710.jpg

• Love

Because AssLips is an internet fake? Do tell!

Psychosis is a serious disease.

I KNOW of course that there are MANY most blacks who are good, law-abiding citizens, but UNFORTUNATELY these good blacks share the same race as the bad blacks and SUFFER from unfortunate guilt by association.
This sounds familiar, sort of like how so many of you start twitching when we mention white racists and then later claim that we attributed the faults of the racists to all whites.

Wrong on both accounts.
I absolutely agree with you. I think it is quite unfortunate that blacks who have achieved success in our society must be burdened by the stupid notion that black radicals speak for them.

And who is it that typically applies the "burden of that stupid notion"?

Personally I do not know any successful black people who are burdened by the "notions" of other black people.

That is typically done by those who do not really know any black people, so therefore they judge all based on stereotypes.

I wish to say at this point that after listening to white liberals discuss the situation while at writer's group, and perceiving that despite their words of concern they really don't care all that much, I am adopting the same attitude myself.

I now take back all my words, which were an expression of actually caring about the situation, and thinking that this was a problem that was somehow relevant to me.

The fact is, blacks have rioted before, many times, and no doubt they will riot again in the future. This riot, I must admit at this point, isn't the end of the world. It is simply something that happens from time to time and the only thing we whites can do is let the blacks blow off steam until it's out of their system.

When the smoke clears, it will not be my problem whether any of these burned stores are rebuilt. If blacks must now take a bus to some other neighborhood to buy food, that is a situation they created for themselves when they burned down their local grocery store.

Those who believe they can somehow gain advantage from the situation will soon realize that things won't really change that much. Blacks will still be committing crime, and cops will still have to arrest them. Occasionally, a cop will use excessive force and a black person will die. That's just the way it is.

My new attitude of indifference is putting me in a peaceful mood and I am now much more relaxed and calm. It's almost like taking a yoga class or doing a Buddhist meditation.
Whites have rioted more and have committed more crime. Whites have been burning and looting during these protests, what you don't care about is irrelevant because you didn't give a damn to begin with and when such a small number of people are committing the act and the majority of them being white, the fact that your racist ass continues running your mouth about riots shows that you are mentally disabled.
If you say so, IM2.

I am too indifferent to put up an argument.

I admit I don't care about black people's problems but don't feel bad I don't care about anyone's problems but my own.

Do your sentiments often fluctuate to such extremes?

A few posts ago, you were advocating preparation for a racial/political war.

Forum List

Back