The End of Palestine

You've already acknowledged that the territory was transferred. It was transferred from the Ottoman Empire to the various inhabitants according to the documents and legal instruments which created Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. Also Palestine (which was later called Israel by the Jewish people). So let's use the example of Syria. The treaties of Sevres and Lausanne transferred the territory from the Ottomans to the Allied Powers, yes? But only in terms of a trustee relationship, holding the land until such time as the inhabitants became capable of self-government, yes? According to you the sovereignty of the territory and the borders of that territory was fixed at the moment of the creation of the Mandate and not at the moment when the inhabitants were capable of self-government, yes? So Syria became a State in 1924ish even though it still had some housekeeping issues to clean up (like declarations of independence and acceptance into the UN, etc). (This is all my understanding of your argument, btw. I would make a slightly different argument.) It happened the same way in Palestine.

This is something the jew-hating c-nts are too stupid to acknowledge; that if lebanon, syria, and iraq are legitimate countries - Israel MUST be, since it was created in exactly the same way by the same people at almost the same time. But of course, to the jew-hating fucking garbage, only the jewish country's existence can be questioned.

You've already acknowledged that the territory was transferred. It was transferred from the Ottoman Empire to the various inhabitants according to the documents and legal instruments which created Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. Also Palestine (which was later called Israel by the Jewish people). So let's use the example of Syria. The treaties of Sevres and Lausanne transferred the territory from the Ottomans to the Allied Powers, yes? But only in terms of a trustee relationship, holding the land until such time as the inhabitants became capable of self-government, yes? According to you the sovereignty of the territory and the borders of that territory was fixed at the moment of the creation of the Mandate and not at the moment when the inhabitants were capable of self-government, yes? So Syria became a State in 1924ish even though it still had some housekeeping issues to clean up (like declarations of independence and acceptance into the UN, etc). (This is all my understanding of your argument, btw. I would make a slightly different argument.) It happened the same way in Palestine.

This is something the jew-hating c-nts are too stupid to acknowledge; that if lebanon, syria, and iraq are legitimate countries - Israel MUST be, since it was created in exactly the same way by the same people at almost the same time. But of course, to the jew-hating fucking garbage, only the jewish country's existence can be questioned.

None of those countries were created by the colonization of a land in the Middle East by Europeans.

Palestine was the only exception. The inhabitants were removed and replaced by foreign settlers.

The inhabitants of Palestine were removed prior to 1922-1924? I have never heard of such a thing. Please enlighten me.

Oh, you mean in 1948. Again, you can't use the conflict of 1948 to retroactively declare events from 1922-1924 illegal.
Settler colonialism is a process not an event. You cannot put a specific date on it.

We are dealing with an specific legal process, which was concluded in the 1920's (according to you). You can't use what happened after that date. Time doesn't flow backwards.

None of those countries were created by the colonization of a land in the Middle East by Europeans.

So you are arguing that immigration specifically creates a legal prohibition against State creation. Do you have a link for that?

So now you're claiming the jews all came from Europe, after admitting earlier 1/2 came from egypt, iraq and other arab countries. Retarded mongoloidal c-nt can't keep its lies straight even within a single thread.

Lying seems to be your modus operandi. The colonists that stole the land from the native inhabitants were almost exclusively Zionists from Europe. To increase their numbers after the colony became a state, Jews from Africa and other parts of the world were introduced as immigrants.

Resolution 181 was a non binding General Assembly recommendation. The Security Council never approved or implemented the plan. Resolution 181 didn't happen.

While this is true and we agree on this point -- 181 clearly establishes at the very least the accepted premise of a legal Israel. In other words, 181 clearly acts against your premise that there can be no legal right for Israel to exist.
No it doesn't, at most it allows for limited self governing areas within the state of Palestine.

Resolution 181 was a non binding General Assembly recommendation. The Security Council never approved or implemented the plan. Resolution 181 didn't happen.

While this is true and we agree on this point -- 181 clearly establishes at the very least the accepted premise of a legal Israel. In other words, 181 clearly acts against your premise that there can be no legal right for Israel to exist.
No it doesn't, at most it allows for limited self governing areas within the state of Palestine.

There never was a mythical "state of Pal'istan". You appear to suffer from the same affliction shared by the Jew-hating cabal wherein you have invented some magical place called Disney..., I mean Pa'istan.

Says a guy who quotes Revisionist Zionists...

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Don't LIE, You almost exclusively use Revisionist Zionim sources for "Your" arguments:
post #66- Pappe
post #92- Pappe
post #415 - Pappe
post #26- Karsh & Pappe
post #17 - Sand

What's even funnier is that Pappe is accused of manipulation and bias even by other (less extremist) revision Zionists.

What is the quality of information You think You receive from such polarized extreme sources?

So your argument is that 181 was not really a partion plan.

Don't LIE, You almost exclusively use Revisionist Zionim sources for "Your" arguments:
post #66- Pappe
post #92- Pappe
post #415 - Pappe
post #26- Karsh & Pappe
post #17 - Sand

What's even funnier is that Pappe is accused of manipulation and bias even by other (less extremist) revision Zionists.

What is the quality of information You think You receive from such polarized extreme sources?

Ahh, the Hasbara manual again. Who do you think you are fooling?

post #66- Pappe
post #92- Pappe
post #415 - Pappe
post #26- Karsh & Pappe
post #17 - Sand

Ahh, the Hasbara manual again. Who do you think you are fooling?
Read- "I've no substantial argument'

The anti-jew group of scum here is hilarious, they claim;

1) "181 is "non-binding" - but then they use it to justify the fakestinian "right of return"
2) there is no legal founding for Israel's right to exist - but the same entities/authorities that created syria, lebanon, and iraq created Israel
3) Israelis are "foreign immigrants from Europe" - even though 1/2 of Israel were ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries
4) that the arab muslims are entitled to self-rule/determination - but not jews
5) Israel is bad to minorities, but ignore the genocide and slaughter of the yazidis, maronites, chaldeans, maneachans, azeri, bahai, zoroastrians, and assyrians by the arab muslim filth

These pieces of anti-jewish shit are a collection of mentally ill and arab muslim dung masquerading as "human rights supporters." Fucking hilarious.

The anti-jew group of scum here is hilarious, they claim;

1) "181 is "non-binding" - but then they use it to justify the fakestinian "right of return"
2) there is no legal founding for Israel's right to exist - but the same entities/authorities that created syria, lebanon, and iraq created Israel
3) Israelis are "foreign immigrants from Europe" - even though 1/2 of Israel were ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries
4) that the arab muslims are entitled to self-rule/determination - but not jews
5) Israel is bad to minorities, but ignore the genocide and slaughter of the yazidis, maronites, chaldeans, maneachans, azeri, bahai, zoroastrians, and assyrians by the arab muslim filth

These pieces of anti-jewish shit are a collection of mentally ill and arab muslim dung masquerading as "human rights supporters." Fucking hilarious.

The cherry on top of that- GAYS FOR hamas:
lgbt-rights.jpg

Forum List

Back