The End of Palestine

Translation: It's ok for Jews to go to another continent with the intention colonize and expropriate/steal the land from the native people and the native people cannot resist because the colonizers are Jews.

Translation: It's ok for Jews to go to another continent with the intention colonize and expropriate/steal the land from the native people and the native people cannot resist because the colonizers are Jews.

Yeah right. "Native people" Muslim Palestinians. Heh Heh!

Of course the Muslim and Christian people of Palestine are the native people of Palestine. They aren't Europe.

And many if not most have ancestors who were Jews before they converted to Christianity and then to Islam. At that a kicker for one that hates Muslims and Christians as you do. heh,heh!

Correction. You're perfectly fine with Moslem and xtian invaders colonizing the area of Pal'istan but you have a personal bias when the Jewish people were allocated land to re-establish a national home.

Translation: The mere presence of Jews is an "attack". And killing Jews is perfectly legit, both morally and in international law, even if they are children sleeping in their beds. All Jews are trespassers and combatants, after all.

Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before.

The retarded asshole isn't even aware over half of Israel are jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries.

Proper translation:

1-I am an idiot with no brains, and no knowledge of history or facts
2-only the arab muslims are allowed to be sovereign in the mideast, no one else can have self-determination
3-I'm a fucking idiot who will only whine about the jews while ignoring my arab muslim brothers ethnically cleansing/slaughtering all of the other non-muslim minorities
4-I'm an idiot asshole

Translation: The mere presence of Jews is an "attack". And killing Jews is perfectly legit, both morally and in international law, even if they are children sleeping in their beds. All Jews are trespassers and combatants, after all.

Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before.

The retarded asshole isn't even aware over half of Israel are jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries.

Ethnically cleansed? LOL

From the Jewish Telegraphic Agency

"TEL AVIV (Nov. 24)

The North African Immigrants Association today appealed to President Eisenhower to use his good offices with King Muhammed V of Morocco to make it possible for Moroccan Jews to join their relatives in Israel. The King of Morocco is due to arrive in Washington tomorrow.

Leaders of the association said at a press conference that at least 90,000 Jews in Morocco wanted to join blood relatives in Israel, an estimate based on a preliminary survey of the 110,000 Moroccan Jews who have arrived in Israel since statehood.

The Association claimed that the stoppage of emigration from Morocco contradicted the Moroccan pledge to adhere to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The delegates also protested against the arrest of 1,200 Jews who had been trying to leave for Israel. They protested also “individual pressure” by Moroccan authorities on some Jews to issue “statements” against emigration to Israel."

U.S. Asked to Intervene with Moroccan King on Emigration of Jews

Proper translation:

1-I am an idiot with no brains, and no knowledge of history or facts
2-only the arab muslims are allowed to be sovereign in the mideast, no one else can have self-determination
3-I'm a fucking idiot who will only whine about the jews while ignoring my arab muslim brothers ethnically cleansing/slaughtering all of the other non-muslim minorities
4-I'm an idiot asshole

1. I am the purveyor of facts.
2. The native people have a right to self-determination. Not colonists from other continents.
3. This is the I/P section.
4. Projecting.

Reported.

Then there is:

And the woman with the bloody doll wears a Hamas/PLO scarf depicting the whole of Israel and PA territory combined, with the writing:

"Palestine from the river to the sea"

72114.jpg

Jews are simply out of equation in their 'solution'...

Where does it say that?

Oh ya what about the killing of Israeli children and civilians...
Chickenfeed.

You Pali supporters are a blast. Palestinians attack & kill Israelis. Israel retaliates. And you bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israel's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

It's when the Zionists have the capability to take out the perpetrators but instead deliberately chose to take out not only the perpertators, their famillies their neighbours and slaughter whole city blocks, just like the Nazis did, that's called Zionist mentality.

the Jewish people were allocated land to re-establish a national home.
Another Israeli talking point. The Jewish national home was not an allocation of land. It was citizenship in Palestine.
Another Islamist talking point. The right of self-determination was exercised by the Jewish people. Citizenship under the bootheel of Islamic fascism has never been a workable solution for non-islamics.

There is only one path to peace, the full expulsion of Muslims.
Nomadic Desert Bandits

The Paleonasties don't want a state, they want a missile base.

"Paleonasties" that's rather an insulting term for the American government, given Zionist Israel IS a missile base for the Americans.

Oh cool. Now can you name the base that Americans have in Israel?

Israel.

There is only one path to peace, the full expulsion of Muslims.
Nomadic Desert Bandits

The Paleonasties don't want a state, they want a missile base.

"Paleonasties" that's rather an insulting term for the American government, given Zionist Israel IS a missile base for the Americans.

Oh cool. Now can you name the base that Americans have in Israel?

Israel.

Oh, so now Israel is America's base and ally in the Middle East. I thought you said ppl who support Israel are disloyal to America and Israel-firsters. Which is it?

Then there is:

And the woman with the bloody doll wears a Hamas/PLO scarf depicting the whole of Israel and PA territory combined, with the writing:

"Palestine from the river to the sea"

72114.jpg

Jews are simply out of equation in their 'solution'...

Where does it say that?

ON YOUR FOREHEAD

OK, I'll take that as "rylah made it up" and as I've said before, Zionists lie, period.

Forum List

Back