The End of Democracy In The USA

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
I suspect both the democrats and the media of cheating to elect Joe Biden. Trump should keep fighting. If there's a chance that cheating is involved, Trump should fight it all the way. He should fight because of the principle.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes. If you were President and you believed you had been cheated, would you want to concede? Of course not.

I want to believe there was no cheating and I hope there was no cheating. But I am suspicious. Cheating may have occurred and if it did, the people who are responsible must not succeed. I hope that Biden won fair and square and if he did win fair and square, he deserves to be our 46th President. But if he was elected immorally and cheating is allowed to prevail, America can kiss its democracy goodbye. Democracy will be a thing of the past.

I suspect both the democrats and the media of cheating to elect Joe Biden. Trump should keep fighting. If there's a chance that cheating is involved, Trump should fight it all the way. He should fight because of the principle.

Put yourself in Trump's shoes. If you were President and you believed you had been cheated, would you want to concede? Of course not.

I want to believe there was no cheating and I hope there was no cheating. But I am suspicious. Cheating may have occurred and if it did, the people who are responsible must not succeed. I hope that Biden won fair and square and if he did win fair and square, he deserves to be our 46th President. But if he was elected immorally and cheating is allowed to prevail, America can kiss its democracy goodbye. Democracy will be a thing of the past.

The radical American Left NEEDS us to doubt what we all actually witnessed live and on national television. We must not doubt ourselves, ever. In fact, the future survival of our families and our civilization depends on Donald Trump's reelection. It is really that simple.

Four years ago, Hillary Clinton lost to Trump by a total of 77,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. I heard ZERO Democrats question the integrity of the election, call the election "rigged" in the run up, during it, or in the immediate aftermath. Clinton called Trump in the middle of the night to graciously concede. And Trump and all the Republicans who won that night happily let the media call the elections for them. Fast forward. This is worse than sour grapes. This is flat out un-American. Our democracy has survived a Civil War, two World Wars, five major conflicts, four presidential assassinations, a large terrorist attack, and multiple upheavals. And it's come through intact. Now all of the sudden, a race baiting carnival barker who spent most of the first 3 years of his term riding a good economy (left to him by his predecessor) and no major issues, suddenly gets his first real test...and he fails. Just like the incompetent boob we knew he was all along. People have had enough, voted him out and now all the sudden, there's massive fraud and cheating and the system is rigged? Please. Trump was a steamy turd..and he just got flushed. Move on.

Four years ago, Hillary Clinton lost to Trump by a total of 77,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. I heard ZERO Democrats question the integrity of the election, call the election "rigged" in the run up, during it, or in the immediate aftermath. Clinton called Trump in the middle of the night to graciously concede. And Trump and all the Republicans who won that night happily let the media call the elections for them. Fast forward. This is worse than sour grapes. This is flat out un-American. Our democracy has survived a Civil War, two World Wars, five major conflicts, four presidential assassinations, a large terrorist attack, and multiple upheavals. And it's come through intact. Now all of the sudden, a race baiting carnival barker who spent most of the first 3 years of his term riding a good economy (left to him by his predecessor) and no major issues, suddenly gets his first real test...and he fails. Just like the incompetent boob we knew he was all along. People have had enough, voted him out and now all the sudden, there's massive fraud and cheating and the system is rigged? Please. Trump was a steamy turd..and he just got flushed. Move on.

Yes, but it was clear the Trump victory was LEGAL, and more important transparently legal. The shrilary merely was left to whine about the Electoral College. This election is not legit. We can see that with our own eyes. If these idiots try and take away the one institution we the people had to keep the elite in check, then a lot of the elite are going to find themselves dead when we fight to preserve that vote, that one institution we have to keep them under control.

Yes, but it was clear the Trump victory was LEGAL, and more important transparently legal. The shrilary merely was left to whine about the Electoral College. This election is not legit. We can see that with our own eyes. If these idiots try and take away the one institution we the people had to keep the elite in check, then a lot of the elite are going to find themselves dead when we fight to preserve that vote, that one institution we have to keep them under control.

So? The margin was razor thin. A recount in all three states was warranted. WI was the only one that attempted it and Scott Walker put the hammer on that. There could have been Republican operatives tampering with the vote. Wouldn't you have wanted to be sure? Governors, SOS, and AG's were all Republican at the time. And still, no Democrat said anything. Just graciously conceded defeat and sat back while Trump became his own worst enemy over the next four years.
Now because your guy lost the system is all the sudden "rigged". Massive fraud? Sure. Whatever. Maybe if he took an interest in actually being President instead of always running for it, he'd be re-elected today.

Good, cause a democracy is not what we were ever supposed to be. Voting was never supposed to be a right. The left push this notion that we are a democracy and push the false notion that voting was supposed to be a right.

As a result, we are conditioned by campaign slogans and we become walking tropes and to hell with the facts or truth. Truth, is always the enemy to those with hidden agendas.

Hence, the rewriting of history. Why the History Channel owned by nbc no longer shows factual history but stories of aliens.

Our educational system never brings up the Trans-Sahara slave trade or the Barbary Coast slave trade for the same reasons the media avoids stories of black on black crime. It is all about the agenda.

What's the agenda?

IMG-20201110-WA0009.jpg

Trump took office in 2017 after having lost the popular vote by 3,000,000, and what did he do almost every day? He attacked and insulted people. He hurled invective. And he spent an inordinate amount of time commenting on everything and anything, even when it had nothing to do with governance or the presidency. He acted like a person who WANTED to be disliked. He insulted John McCain, even after his death, and now he's surprised that AZ turned on him? John McCain survived more than 5 years of torture, and faced death head on while Trump constantly whines about being treated unfairly despite the fact that everything in life has been handed to him on a platter. Any person with a modicum of common sense would know not to speak ill of the dead and then expect the home state of the man you insulted to vote for you again.

Don't believe it? The same thing happened in Georgia which is the state where John Lewis was from.

I think the election can be explained quite simply. Americans listened to Trump make a mockery of the presidency for almost 4 years. His immaturity and vulgarity were on constant display, and most Americans were sick of it, but they couldn't do anything other than turn off the TV for all the good that it did because Trump was everywhere all the time simply because he needed to be the center of attention. Making matters worse is the fact that he really didn't do the work. His time was spent either in front of the camera, or calling in to Fox News, and then watching TV to see what kind of coverage he got. That, aside from golf, was pretty much all he did.

So, Americans bided their time, knowing full well that on or around November 3, 2020 was the only time that they were going to able to have their say so.

And now that a majority of Americans voters (4,000,000 + and still counting) have rejected the idea of another 4 years of the nonsense that is the Reality Show presidency, he's decided that he doesn't give a tinker's damn what the voters said because he's decided that he's going to stay right where he is.

Despite all the talk of massive voter fraud, there is only ONE voter fraud: it's Donald Trump because he thinks HIS vote cancels out everyone else's vote combined.

Forum List

Back