If China attacked the USA

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
I was thinking what would happen if China attacked the USA and started a war...

China is the biggest threat to the USA and no country is even close. Democrats completely ignore China and will even defend them against Republicans. Last night Kamala Harris dismisses China, said they were our ally until Trump ruined the relationship, then began talking about Russia.

China has grown very powerful in the past 40 years and has been on the verge of surpassing the USA.

I was thinking if China attacked the USA what would the reaction be from Democrats and the media?

My opinion: DemonRats would side with China over Republicans. They would criticize every move our Military makes under Republican leadership and purposely sabotage our own Military. The Media will talk about how great of a country China is, show lots of sympathy, while shitting on our own country

Then they’d gladly surrender to the Chinese and form a treaty where we all fall under Communist control while DemonRats and the CCP control all the wealth.

Any theories or Opinions?

If China attacked the USA, the citizens would all get on their knees and surrender.

Better, they think, to be alive, then risk dying in a war for something they don't want anyway. Freedom is worthless to the American citizen any more.

China is the biggest threat to the USA and no country is even close. Democrats completely ignore China and will even defend them against Republicans. Last night Kamala Harris dismisses China, said they were our ally until Trump ruined the relationship, then began talking about Russia.

China has grown very powerful in the past 40 years and has been on the verge of surpassing the USA.

I was thinking if China attacked the USA what would the reaction be from Democrats and the media?

My opinion: DemonRats would side with China over Republicans. They would criticize every move our Military makes under Republican leadership and purposely sabotage our own Military. The Media will talk about how great of a country China is, show lots of sympathy, while shitting on our own country

Then they’d gladly surrender to the Chinese and form a treaty where we all fall under Communist control while DemonRats and the CCP control all the wealth.

Yes "DemonRat" newbie. My opinion is that your a loon.

We HAD a decent relationship with China until Dear Leader's failed trade war and constant blaming them for his own botched COVID response.

Russia remains our greatest threat. At least China isn't hacking in our elections other than their usual basic propaganda.

Yes "DemonRat" newbie. My opinion is that your a loon. We HAD a decent relationship with China until Dear Leader's failed trade war and constant blaming them for his own botched COVID response.

Russia remains our greatest threat. At least China isn't hacking in our elections other than their usual basic propaganda.

Define a "decent relationship"?

Hell, let ME have such a relationship with someone the way China has it with America. i'd be wealthy and be accountable to no one.

We HAD a decent relationship with China until Dear Leader's failed trade war and constant blaming them for his own botched COVID response.

Point proven. You have no clue how Evil China is. Naive is an understatement. You will embrace them with open arms. Then they’ll have you in shackles making shoes or killed

Fool

I do not think that the Chinese are stupid enough to ever attack the United States of America, at least not for the next 50 years or so.

The Chinese tyrants know that the American response would be devastating and would end the rule of the so-called Communist Party of China. Those old men with black-dyed hair do not want to lose their power and prestige. They do not want to end up like that Iraqui leader who had to find refuge in a hole in the ground.

By the next century, however, the United States of America, IMHO, will be such a dysfunctional nation that the Chinese could just walk in without firing a shot if they so wished.

Point proven. You have no clue how Evil China is. Naive is an understatement. You will embrace them with open arms. Then they’ll have you in shackles making shoes or killed

Fool

I embrace no one. China is a threat that we must take seriously. But Mittens Romney was correct - Russia remains our greatest geopolitical threat. They'll have you dancing like a fucking Cossack in no time if you continue to buy into their - (And Donald's) BS.

8b0b678004a1a2210e4590de6d0f37a9.gif

I do not think that the Chinese are stupid enough to ever attack the United States of America, at least not for the next 50 years or so.

The Chinese tyrants know that the American response would be devastating and would end the rule of the so-called Communist Party of China. Those old men with black-dyed hair do not want to lose their power and prestige. They do not want to end up like that Iraqui leader who had to find refuge in a hole in the ground.

By the next century, however, the United States of America, IMHO, will be such a dysfunctional nation that the Chinese could just walk in without firing a shot if they so wished.
China was on target to surpass the USA in GDP by 2030, until the trade deal. 40 years ago China was a 2nd/3rd world country. 50 years is far too long.

China is unified more than ever through collectivism, brainwashing, propaganda, fear, surveillance, and social credit score. The USA is divided more than ever.

If the election is contested in Nov, there will be huge civil unrest, and it would be the perfect time for China to attack.

They are both nuclear powers so there will be no direct attack on each other.

China has no territorial ambitions in North America but she does want to dominate Asia.

The real risk here is Taiwan, China is adamant that belongs to her and stated she is willing to take it by force the USA states Taiwan must consent to return. Both fleets have tactical exercises playing a game of chess. Normally that is all it would be, a game of chess but Xi is a far more authoritarian and bold leader than anyone since Mao and the Chinese have a growing perception the entire American political and social system is falling into disfunction due to the horrendous pandemic response, racial protests and riots and the possibility there might not be an orderly election.

The danger is Xi thinks he has a moment he can take Taiwan and America is too dysfunctional to respond.

That would be a huge miscalculation as even though the American political system currently is chaotic the military is functioning as normal and the US Pacific fleet does have the power to repel a Chinese invasion but the cost to both sides would be huge and it could degenerate into nuclear war.

In the long run China's strategy is to impose itself more and more in the South China Sea and garner influence around the globe with her enormous capital reserves and also expand her influence in global institutions just as America is retreating from such institutions.

We would turn India loose on them.....and then we would mop them up....

China was on target to surpass the USA in GDP by 2030, until the trade deal. 40 years ago China was a 2nd/3rd world country. 50 years is far too long.

China is unified more than ever through collectivism, brainwashing, propaganda, fear, surveillance, and social credit score. The USA is divided more than ever.

If the election is contested in Nov, there will be huge civil unrest, and it would be the perfect time for China to attack.

Dude, you're deranged. China is investing TRILLIONS in infrastructure and green energy.
Yep, they are surpassing us on many levels. NOT the ones you believe they are.
They're taking over because WE (the US) have abandoned our leadership position in the word.
That'll change on 11-3 :)

China has already attacked the United States. With the COVID-19 bioweapon. With relentless low intensity psychological attacks through our mainstream media. With economic warfare. In many, many other ways. All along, all throughout these direct attacks against the American homeland, democrat politicians and their media allies have aided China, cheered China on, rooted for the enemy of all free civilizations. A physical military attack by China would be greeted no differently from the democrats. Hell, you'd have millions of registered democratic voters cheering loudly for a fucking Chinese victory. It is sickening. Why? All because the Chinese are an alternative to Trump, a viable on, for many American political leaders and voters.

Dude, you're deranged. China is investing TRILLIONS in infrastructure and green energy.
They're taking over because WE (the US) have abandoned our leadership position in the word.
That'll change on 11-3 :)

Traitor^^^^^^

Calm down. Take your meds. The Chi-Coms are not attacking.

They already have attacked the United States, likely in concert with their democratic party allies, and corrupted elements within the pentagon/intelligence services! This is all but irrefutable, one other thing lost on democrats at this moment regarding their close ally, China is in midst of 20 current/ongoing border disputes with its neighbors which China has greatly escalated in wake of their bio-attack, two of these neighbors(Russia, India)can hurt them very badly!

China has become hyper-aggressive in aftermath of their biological attack on the USA, this is indisputable, China is agitating for the annexation of "Vladivostok" from Russia, and Russia has suspended fulfillment of certain critical munitions contracts with China, while at same time advancing same with India!

The world is rapidly turning on China, rightly having assessed the menace they represent.... :wink:

That'll change on 11-3
You are deranged.....you know what China does to the environment pal...I'll give you one so your brain can absorb it....they take recycled computers from the world...and they bust them open in a river...they remove all of the precious metal they can without any concern to the people downstream...they are poisoning the environment and their own people at the same time and they don't care...so don't give us this Chinese propaganda about investing in clean or green anything....just like Obama and Biden you are a big sucker....

RIGHT? This China craziness is now completely out of hand. REMEMBER?

RIGHT? This China craziness is now completely out of hand. REMEMBER?
All you have done with every post in this thread is give me credibility towards my theory that DemonRats are naive towards China and would side with the ChiComms over their own country

If the average US citizen is as big an idiot as you, we’d all soon be bowing to Xi Jinping

New Topics

Forum List

Back