The emergence of Turkic languages

The Sage of Main Street
so far I only found that he refused to be circumcised, but then it seems that he was circumcised anyway. Islamists, like Jews, do circumcision, only in a different way.

Prometheus is a pre-Aryan titan god who was punished by the Aryan Olympians.
These peoples worshiped snakes. The very word titan meant Serpent. Aryans were snake fighters
Awe Brings Woe

One version of Zeus's victory is that Prometheus used his High IQ to help Zeus win, thinking that Zeus was the worthiest contender. That is more realistic, since nerds today create all the wealth of the predatory plutocratic parasites, gutlessly becoming Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys.

Intelligence has a malignant tendency towards submissiveness, which is cowardly self-sacrifice; and sometimes a High IQ leads to escapism, which deserts the battlefield. Both must be overcome for humans to avoid declining into another Dark Age.

Last edited:
Awe Brings Woe

One version of Zeus's victory is that Prometheus used his High-IQ to help Zeus win, thinking that Zeus was the worthiest contender. That is more realistic, since nerds today create all the wealth of the predatory plutocratic parasites, gutlessly becoming Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Intelligence has a malignant tendency towards submissiveness, which is cowardly self-sacrifice; and sometimes a High IQ leads to escapism, which deserts the battlefield. Both must be overcome for humans to avoid declining into another Dark Age.
There are some wonderful versions written later, but the real mythology of the arrival of the Aryans is reflected in the titanomachy, the overthrow of the Serpents, and this corresponds to the Aryan and Babylonian mythology.

Marginal interpretations are inappropriate to consider

110998433_Clip.jpg

How exactly do they "demonize" him?
What Good Is Advanced Referencing If Netwits Are Still Stuck in the Book-and-Shelf Bother?

You just refuse to look anything up, don't you, as if Wikipedia's article on him were written by the enemies of whoever feeds you your Received Truth? This aloof fanaticism reminds me of Ayn Rand writing a book review of a book she admits she didn't even read.

What Good Is Advanced Referencing If Netwits Are Still Stuck in the Book-and-Shelf Bother?

You just refuse to look anything up, don't you, as if Wikipedia's article on him were written by the enemies of whoever feeds you your Received Truth? This aloof fanaticism reminds me of Ayn Rand writing a book review of a book she admits she didn't even read.
I mostly read originals. I am not familiar with this topic, but I know that the Tanakh and the Koran say about the same thing: he is the son of Abraham, and so on.

By the way, Ayn Rand was just engaged in forgery. She hid the fact that it was Atlas' punishment. She supplied the right movement with the left idols of the Levant.

Atlas is punished by the Olympians in the same way as Prometheus. He is doomed to hold the sky.
Before the arrival of the Aryans, there was slavery: a purely leftist system of the entire chthonic culture of the West.

Their gods valued anti-Aryan values. Fraud, mercenary, robbery, material pleasures, and so on.
Basically, everything revolved around the cult of agriculture and it's Goddess.

12654766.jpg

She is the mother of the Titans

Forum List

Back