The emergence of Turkic languages

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Apparently, the real Turks were associated with the Ottomans and Tork

Most likely these were tribes close to people Rus, Prussians and Rusyns, they had a common policy with the ancient Russian state and lived near Kiev.

Those countries of Central Asia that now speak languages recognized as Turkic lived earlier on the territory of Turan, it was a country that spoke Indo-Iranian languages.

That is, they had nothing to do with the Turks.

How did it turn out that their languages are Turkic?
Perhaps this was due to the Occupation of the Golden Horde by the Timurids?

In addition, it is interesting that the Church Slavonic language is Old Bulgarian, and they also consider the Bulgarians to be Turks. Despite the fact that their ethnonym contains the suffix "Aryan", And modern Bulgarians speak Slavic and are considered Slavs.

Last edited:
  • Banned
b9b787c8a0bb97fed927797cacd025aa.png

The Turkic people came from central Asia. After they conquered Asia Minor the land became known as turkey and Turkic became the language of the land. Islam the religion of the conqueror became dominant.

The same as in north Africa when the pagan Berbers burned their idols and began worshiping Allah after the Arab conquest. And Arabic became the dominant language.

• Banned
Islam the religion of the conqueror became dominant.
So you're talking about the Timurids?
They were in the territories where the Indo-Iranian languages are common.

Last edited:
So you're talking about the Timurids?
Islam originated in Arabia. I said the same thing happened in Turkey as in north Africa after the Arab conquest. The language and religion of the conquerors became dominant.

• Banned
Islam originated in Arabia. I said the same thing happened in Turkey as in north Africa after the Arab conquest. The language and religion of the conquerors became dominant.
And what about the Turkic languages?

• Banned
shoshi Did I understand correctly that you consider the Turkic language to be Semitic?

Turkish is the most widely spoken of them today. From what I understand it comes from the steppes of Mongolia and central Asia.

But it was not there before, how can it come from there?

And why did you talk about the Arabs then?
Because I was saying the same thing happened in Asia Minor/Turkey that happened in north Africa. The language and religion of the conqueror became dominant.

Orkhon inscription from the Orkhon valley in Mongolia are the oldest Turkic writings
Orkhon-Yenisei writing is fixed mainly not in "Mongolia", it was in the Aryan Andronovo culture
and Afanasiev culture.
Where did they get that Aryan and Turkic are one and the same? Was there then the concept of "Turk"? When did this word appear?

From what I understand the Orkhon inscriptions were written in old Turkic alphabet.

Because I was saying the same thing happened in Asia Minor/Turkey that happened in north Africa. The language and religion of the conqueror became dominant.
So which conqueror was the bearer of the Turkic?

From what I understand the Orkhon inscriptions were written in old Turkic alphabet.
How much do you understand? How was it to be written on it, if the concept of Turki appeared only around the 19th century? What does it mean?

In addition, these runes are identical to the Roman and Celtic ones. Were the Romans and Celts also Turks?

Forum List

Back