The emergence of Turkic languages

The Ottoman came from the Karakhanids according to Turkish history. They were a central Asian kingdom

It is believed that they are from the Tien Shan. And where did Turkic come from in Tien Shan?
I think it evolved over time. Just as Arabic evolved from Aramaic and Italian and French evolved from Latin.

I have no idea.
Do you think that all of Asia could speak the language of one family of Karakhanids (assuming that they really were Turkic speakers, by the way there was Moghulistan)?

I think it evolved over time. Just as Arabic evolved from Aramaic and Italian and French evolved from Latin.
The question is what evolved from. The assertion that the Karakhanids spoke Turkic is not confirmed by anything, besides, it was Moghulistan, and besides, no one knew any "Turks" at that time (except those who lived near Kiev)

Moreover, curiously, Celtic Latin just came from the Tien Shan region approximately. From the Tocharian languages.

Turks trace their origins to the Altay mountain range in modern day China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan.
These were Turks flawless as mama's milk.
Turks were conquerors and as they adventured into whole wide world their siblings mixed with lots of other races, out of free will., their gene-pool and words (language) expanded because of this expansion.

As for the languages, Istanbul-style Turkish is today most spoken Turkic language.
It needs time for the other countries to adopt this dialect, but probably you can travel from Istanbul towrds Chinese border with just sepeaking Istanbul-Turkish within 20 years.

Turks trace their origins to the Altay mountain range in modern day China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan.
Altai is located near Chelyabinsk, in western Siberia.

All these are just empty-worded versions based on nothing. There was no Turkic language in this place.

Altai is located near Chelyabinsk, in western Siberia.

All these are just empty-worded versions based on nothing. There was no Turkic language in this place.

Chelyabinsk to Altai is distance likle Madrid to Berlin.

the Altay

By the way, in Altai everyone speaks Russian, and television broadcasts in Russian. The Altaic language is considered Turkic, but no one knows it. Probably this language was developed in the 20s, during the period of the Turkization of Central Asia, and it did not take root.

By the way, in Altai everyone speaks Russian, and television broadcasts in Russian. The Altaic language is considered Turkic, but no one knows it. Probably this language was developed in the 20s, during the period of the Turkization of Central Asia, and it did not take root.

You are wrong.

Los Angeles and New York are also nearby, depends on the context.
From Altai to the Cheleyabinsk region about 1000 kilometers. By Siberian standards, this is a small distance, only the Omsk region is between them. Both are included in the West Siberian region.

But you fucking said that it's in China. Leave me alone.

Turkish is the most widely spoken of them today. From what I understand it comes from the steppes of Mongolia and central Asia.
The Leaning Tower of Babel

Korea is just east of where the steppes end. So it is possible that the Koreans and their language originated as far west as Ukraine. Etymologists propose a proto-language they call "Nostratic," which may have been a precursor of Indo-European and other language groups.

Moreover, curiously, Celtic Latin just came from the Tien Shan region approximately. From the Tocharian languages.
Ireland Is a Green Desert

The disorganized, cowardly, and dreamy Kelts aren't at all like the well-disciplined and innovative Romans. Just as I don't believe the Jews are Semitic because they are the opposite in character from the Arabs, I disagree with any relation between the Kelts and the Romans except far back when they both spoke Indo-European.

Forum List

Back