The emergence of Turkic languages

The Leaning Tower of Babel

Korea is just east of where the steppes end. So it is possible that the Koreans and their language originated as far west as Ukraine. Etymologists propose a proto-language they call "Nostratic," which may have been a precursor of Indo-European and other language groups.
All ancient Indo-European languages (more precisely Aryan) come from Proto-Tocharian. This is the region of Tianshan and Xinjiang (Uyghuristan, East Turkestan, Moghulistan)

Ireland Is a Green Desert

The disorganized, cowardly, and dreamy Kelts aren't at all like the well-disciplined and innovative Romans. Just as I don't believe the Jews are Semitic because they are the opposite in character from the Arabs, I disagree with any relation between the Kelts and the Romans except far back when they both spoke Indo-European.
If you saw me you would think i am Arab. I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. I am Mizrahi, Persian on my fathers side Tunisian on my mothers. Yes i am Semitic. If you saw me you would say so.

Ireland Is a Green Desert

The disorganized, cowardly, and dreamy Kelts aren't at all like the well-disciplined and innovative Romans. Just as I don't believe the Jews are Semitic because they are the opposite in character from the Arabs, I disagree with any relation between the Kelts and the Romans except far back when they both spoke Indo-European.
Ireland has nothing to do with it, there are only remnants of culture. The first Celts were in the Danubian steppe, the Hallstadt culture. It passed into the La Tene, and on the basis of the La Tène, ancient Rome arose. This applies only to the king period. Later rome was plebeyan.
Slave agricultural cultures were disciplined, Aryans were free.
Macedonians, imperial Romans and Prussians arose from a disciplined army

If you saw me you would think i am Arab. I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. I am Mizrahi, Persian on my fathers side Tunisian on my mothers. Yes i am Semitic. If you saw me you would say so.
What's so amazing about that? The Persians were Semites. They are confused with the Medes.
Or why do you think Cyrus released the Jews from captivity?

As far as I know, in the West they consider the Persians to be Aryans, but the Parsees themselves consider themselves Semites, and the language of the Parsees, before merging with Media, had nothing to do with Aryan.

According to the bible they are also semites
The name Iran is not true. The word Iran comes from the word "Aria". Aria was in the upper Indus, and not where the Iranian plateau.

Swat Valley (Gandhari) is the northern region of Aryavarta.
aryavarta-771x591.jpg
This is the land that was called Aria, from which the word "Iran" comes.

There is a corresponding archaeological culture of the Swat valley.

Indo-Iranian_origins.png

On the Iranian plateau, these artifacts appeared because the Aryans fought with Assyria, and eventually moved west and captured Babylon. They were present there as an aristocracy and not as an indigenous population. They could come from Aryavarta, Aria, Media,
Bactria or Margiana, besides they fоunded Mittanni.

Just as I don't believe the Jews are Semitic because they are the opposite in character from the Arabs
In fact, they come from the same culture, the Arabs had a matriarchy, and traces of matrilineality are found in them up to Islam.

But the Jews have matrilineality, they inherit through the maternal line, so there is no male succession there at all.

I believe that the Jews, at least the Ashkenazim, are a people identical to the Native Germans. Their language is Germanic, their culture is Germanic, although their religion differs, it is insignificant, and they lived next door to the Prussians and Litvins.

Probably through the female line, both of them inherited the Semites, and both of them had remnants of matriarchy.

They probably come from the country of Hatti, and were forced out from there to the north.
By the way, this is close to the place of Ishkuz and Iberia (compare "Hebrew", "Ivrit").
The word Ashkenazi means Germans in Hebrew.

By the way, the matriarchy of the Germans is also reliably traced.

From Altai to the Cheleyabinsk region about 1000 kilometers. By Siberian standards, this is a small distance, only the Omsk region is between them. Both are included in the West Siberian region.

But you fucking said that it's in China. Leave me alone.

You illiterate fuck with your illiterate theories
I said Altai mountains are between China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan
You come up with some fucking Chelyabinsk stories

You illiterate fuck with your illiterate theories
I said Altai mountains are between China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan
You come up with some fucking Chelyabinsk stories

I didn't know about these mountains. Altai and the Altai mountains which are known to everyone are located in Altai.

In any case, Moghulistan of Genghis Khan had nothing to do with the Evenks and other Bolshevik fantasies in which you believe, and no Turks other than those who were in the Hetmanate are unknown.

So go fuck yourself with your brand new scam theories.

What are you even talking about with your non-sense theories ?
Fucking weirdo.

Go get yourself checked by some psych doctor.

All ancient Indo-European languages (more precisely Aryan) come from Proto-Tocharian. This is the region of Tianshan and Xinjiang (Uyghuristan, East Turkestan, Moghulistan)
Caucasian Manifest Destiny

Human speech originated in the Caucasus. That's why the original real-life Prometheus was crucified there. That's why Koreans adopted our same word for "many." Sapience spread through the steppes until the Mongols' subhuman bloodthirst was aroused.

What's so amazing about that? The Persians were Semites. They are confused with the Medes.
Or why do you think Cyrus released the Jews from captivity?

As far as I know, in the West they consider the Persians to be Aryans, but the Parsees themselves consider themselves Semites, and the language of the Parsees, before merging with Media, had nothing to do with Aryan.

According to the bible they are also semites
The name Iran is not true. The word Iran comes from the word "Aria". Aria was in the upper Indus, and not where the Iranian plateau.
Allowing Bluebloods to Exist Makes Whites Yellow

The Persians were degenerate Aryans, just like the whole submissive and conformist White race is becoming.

In fact, they come from the same culture, the Arabs had a matriarchy, and traces of matrilineality are found in them up to Islam.

But the Jews have matrilineality, they inherit through the maternal line, so there is no male succession there at all.

I believe that the Jews, at least the Ashkenazim, are a people identical to the Native Germans. Their language is Germanic, their culture is Germanic, although their religion differs, it is insignificant, and they lived next door to the Prussians and Litvins.

Probably through the female line, both of them inherited the Semites, and both of them had remnants of matriarchy.

They probably come from the country of Hatti, and were forced out from there to the north.
By the way, this is close to the place of Ishkuz and Iberia (compare "Hebrew", "Ivrit").
The word Ashkenazi means Germans in Hebrew.
The Truth Behind Exodus's Total Fiction

The Bible gives a clue that is the only way to explain its contradictory descriptions of Ishmael, the founder of the Arab race. The mixed messages can be resolved by supposing that the Hebrews were conquered and enslaved by the Arabs, forced to change their language to Semitic and to include passages praising Ishmael in their legends. When the Hebrews finally freed themselves, they told the true character of the Arabs by demonizing Ishmael. Out of superstitious fear, they neglected to strike out the Biblical passage praising him.

The Truth Behind Exodus's Total Fiction

The Bible gives a clue that is the only way to explain its contradictory descriptions of Ishmael, the founder of the Arab race. The mixed messages can be resolved by supposing that the Hebrews were conquered and enslaved by the Arabs, forced to change their language to Semitic and to include passages praising Ishmael in their legends. When the Hebrews finally freed themselves, they told the true character of the Arabs by demonizing Ishmael. Out of superstitious fear, they neglected to strike out the Biblical passage praising him.
just fantasy

Forum List

Back