The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

I bet maga morons will think twice before storming the capital when they lose this fall. That's the point. If Trump wins no one is breaking into the capital to shit on anyone's desk nor will they be looking for Harris to hang. You guys are total idiots.

She had her trial; she was found guilty.

I think the court should show some leniency based on her age myself.
What was her crime?

The link only said she entered the capital building without permission

And for that Stalinists in the DOJ want to fine her $200,000 and a year in jail?

Immaterial to whether or not the woman was "wise" to accompany the rioters assaulting the Congress of the United States.

Regardless, why did she get 1 year in jail for trespassing?

I bet maga morons will think twice before storming the capital when they lose this fall. That's the point. If Trump wins no one is breaking into the capital to shit on anyone's desk nor will they be looking for Harris to hang. You guys are total idiots.

They will just take the opportunity to burn and loot cities across the country. A “free” flat-screen TV soothes the liberal soul.

She was not charged with praying in the Capitol.

So again, Benedict Donald's media is lying to the flock to generate an emotional response with lies. You know who the father of all lies is right?

Everybody knows it was Satan who told her to do it. He whispered to her that was okay to invade the Capitol during the riot, "just say you were praying". That how Satan Preys on people ladies. Vote against Satan's Demon Don and all his suck ups. They lie.

Middle East has not been in peace since the George SonofaBush presidency.

I too, wish Saudi, OPEC and other major producers were not cutting back production, while we produce more than ever, more than any other country.

I too wish the Covid Cares money dump under trump had not created the situation of too many free dollars chasing too few good.

You mean the crime free days of the Floyd riots, during the trump years?

I agree. Joe has been a total shit on the border. I will point out, far, far, more men women and children are killed, and more women and children raped every year by good old American born assholes, than illegal aliens. Just sayin...

Joe is going to win, because the alternative is trump chaos, and possibly the end of our representative republic as we know it, under our laws and elections. Most simply will not turn it over to him to finish destroying. I tried to get you to run somebody better, NOOOOOOOO. So suck on it in November along with all hopes of subjugating women in your abortion wars for government total control of all women and girls.

You very much insulted me, which i guess is okay for a Leftwing Nutjob Moderator, but everything that you said before, has been a total misinformation campaign. It was amazing at 2am in 2020 President Trump was well ahead, when suddenly from under tables and the Republican Poll Watchers were forced to leave the building, that 10s of thousands of single item ballots started pumping through the ballot counters. You may like living a banana republic, but i sure dont. But hey, that is the intelligence of a Joe Biden voter.

Bidenet.png

Last edited:
Yeah, that's called trespassing.

I think her age demands some leniency myself--as I've already said.
Her crime is being a trump supporter

civil disobedience, in this case trespassing, is worthy of 2 saturdays picking up trash in the park

She had her trial; she was found guilty.

I think the court should show some leniency based on her age myself.
People are being arrested and jailed just for being there, unlike the BLM riots where not one person was arrested or jailed just because they were there among rioters. We are living in a police state while dems claim that Trump will take democracy away.

Yeah, that's called trespassing.

I think her age demands some leniency myself--as I've already said.
I am curious about the jury

How many work for the federal or city government?

Or have family members that do?

Probably all of them

Which means Stalinists at the DOJ did not have much difficulty getting convictions

They will just take the opportunity to burn and loot cities across the country. A “free” flat-screen TV soothes the liberal soul.
Protesting isnt an insurrection and looters are always prosecuted. If Trump wins people will be quite disappointed that their fellow Americans are utterly retarded but no one will cry that chinese bamboo ballots were used and dead people voted. They will complain about GOP actions to suppress the vote, but wont claim illegal magic machines programed by Chevez. You guys are nuts.

Protesting isnt an insurrection and looters are always prosecuted. If Trump wins people will be quite disappointed that their fellow Americans are utterly retarded but no one will cry that chinese bamboo ballots were used and dead people voted. They will complain about GOP actions to suppress the vote, but wont claim illegal magic machines programed by Chevez. You guys are nuts.

Like I said, you moonbats will just take the opportunity to get some “free” stuff by looting. If Trump stops the gravy train of freebees, you losers will lose it.

Forum List

Back