The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

This dumb bitch deserves everything she has coming to her.
And Progs are saying that Trump wants revenge. It makes you wonder why. Progs dole it out and cry the loudest when it is even suggested to be returned. Trump most likely will put out an olive branch on election night. Every one of the people involved on Jan. 6 needs to be released from prison.

Democrats must be evil demons.

Old people screw-up too... and, I'm sure she was doing a little more than "praying"... :auiqs.jpg:

Another casualty of Donald Trump's "Big Lie" about the November 2020 general election.

Given that he was the cause...is he going to pay her legal fees and help her to escape justice?

She essentially trespassed and gets 1 year in jail. It would be one thing if we applied the law equally and every one got that sentence, but this is not the case. Partisan courts are out of control and the useful idiot Democrats are going along with it. It is very dangerous, but Democrats won’t see it until it is far too late.

She essentially trespassed and gets 1 year in jail. It would be one thing if we applied the law equally and every one got that sentence, but this is not the case. Partisan courts are out of control and the useful idiot Democrats are going along with it. It is very dangerous, but Democrats won’t see it until it is far too late.
Trespassing is one of the crimes that Alvin Black has openly stated he will not prosecute. Meanwhile, he has a case against Trump that is silly and ignorant, even compared to the other cases against Trump.

With age comes wisdom...

Sometimes...

Not in her case, however...

Buy into the Orange Con-Man's bull$hit and accompany Insurrectionists in assaulting Congress and they throw the book at you...

Rightfully so...

Stupidity strikes again...

Sux to be her...

Next karmic lifetime, she'll know better... :abgg2q.jpg:

Old people screw-up too... and, I'm sure she was doing a little more than "praying"... :auiqs.jpg:

Another casualty of Donald Trump's "Big Lie" about the November 2020 general election.

Given that he was the cause...is he going to pay her legal fees and help her to escape justice?
Here is the real story

She invaded the capitol because “I felt god’s presence on me.”

Now in other news :

The OP must think these guys should get off too..

With age comes wisdom...

Sometimes...

Buy into the Orange Con-Man's bull$hit and accompany Insurrectionists in assaulting Congress and they throw the book at you...

Rightfully so...

Stupidity strikes again...

Sux to be her...

Next karmic lifetime, she'll know better... :abgg2q.jpg:
Dream on, carrion crow!!!
She SPANKED Smith HARD.
Suck it up, shit-bird!

Hyperbole much?
:rolleyes:

This you? You seem to hate old people so I am not taking crap from you.

1712315905780.png

With age comes wisdom...

Sometimes...

What an upside down world we live in where the wisdom of the vast majority of 18 year olds is now imparted to adults.

With age comes a move away from childish, Democratic ways. Everybody knows that, well, everybody that is NOT stuck in an 18 year old mindset.

Here is the real story

She invaded the capitol because “I felt god’s presence on me.”

Now in other news :

The OP must think these guys should get off too..
Here was her actions as alleged by the prosecution and admitted to by the defendant:

When she was inside the Capitol for 10 minutes with a group of other rally-goers, Lavrenz said she “felt God’s presence on me.”

Defense attorneys from John Pierce Law presented seven witnesses, while four people testified on behalf of prosecutors from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, who argued that Lavrenz entered the Capitol without having the authority to do so.

She tresspassed. So she committed a crime that Democratic prosecutors are openly issuing blanket refusals to prosecute in other cases.

But I guess that only applies to likely Biden supporters.

Here was her actions as alleged by the prosecution and admitted to by the defendant:

When she was inside the Capitol for 10 minutes with a group of other rally-goers, Lavrenz said she “felt God’s presence on me.”

Defense attorneys from John Pierce Law presented seven witnesses, while four people testified on behalf of prosecutors from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, who argued that Lavrenz entered the Capitol without having the authority to do so.

She tresspassed. So she committed a crime that Democratic prosecutors are openly issuing blanket refusals to prosecute in other cases.

But I guess that only applies to likely Biden supporters.
Other federal cases in DC?

What an upside down world we live in where the wisdom of the vast majority of 18 year olds is now imparted to adults.

With age comes a move away from childish, Democratic ways. Everybody knows that, well, everybody that is NOT stuck in an 18 year old mindset.
Immaterial to whether or not the woman was "wise" to accompany the rioters assaulting the Congress of the United States.

Forum List

Back