The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

She had her trial; she was found guilty.

I think the court should show some leniency based on her age myself.

They did.

Here's a link one doesn't have to pay to read!

Found guilty of misdemeanors !
By a kangaroo court seeking political criminals.
Her mistake was to not assault someone on a public street or engage in armed robbery or some similar "minor Offense" that would have gotten her released on parole or exonerated.
Her other mistake is being 'white'.

Another example of how our governments, Federal and especially DOJ, no longer comply with the Constitution. Have slid down the slope into tyranny!

Yeah they should give her more than a year. You have to teach these red hats a lesson they'll remember.
Just remember "blue hat" komrade that you traitors, AntiFa and the like, will also soon be taught a lesson to remember.
I'd suggest you return to your commie homeland, such as Soviet Russia or CCP China while you can.
Your fascists type aren't needed or wanted in the USA.
:mad:

Here's a link one doesn't have to pay to read!

Found guilty of misdemeanors !
Yeah...those were misdemeanors that were proven in court.
By a kangaroo court seeking political criminals.
Hogwash.
Her mistake was to not assault someone on a public street or engage in armed robbery or some similar "minor Offense" that would have gotten her released on parole or exonerated.
More hogwash.
Her other mistake is being 'white'.
Now you're just being stupid.
Another example of how our governments, Federal and especially DOJ, no longer comply with the Constitution. Have slid down the slope into tyranny!
Lets see, she was arrested, was tried, and convicted. It's been 4 years; hardly a railroad job.

You're full of shit.

70 Year Old Grandma Facing a Year in Prison for Praying in Capitol on J6​

It's about time the government cracks down on those religious fanatics. One day they are praying in public, the next day they want to make praying an obligation, and the day after that they will be cutting people's heads off in the centre of town for refusing to pray.

It's about time the government cracks down on those religious fanatics. One day they are praying in public, the next day they want to make praying an obligation, and the day after that they will be cutting people's heads off in the centre of town for refusing to pray.
You really need to add something like “/sarcasm” to let people know you’re fuckin’ around here…

"Another win for the good guys" -- candycorn

You really need to add something like “/sarcasm” to let people know you’re fuckin’ around here…
You don't like it when Muslims are praying in public but it's OK for Christians to do it? What are you, a racist? Anyway, I only "fuck around" at home with the lights off. And that ain't nothin' but the truth.

You don't like it when Muslims are praying in public but it's OK for Christians to do it? What are you, a racist? Anyway, I only "fuck around" at home with the lights off. And that ain't nothin' but the truth.
You really believe Christians want to make praying an obligation, or jail you for not praying? That’s ridiculous

Forum List

Back