The Elaine massacre and the subsequent theft of Black owned land

They didnt own the land. They were sharecroppers.
But we cant let facts get in the way of a good racial rant :rolleyes:

Tommy Tainant No my post is written threw my prism of I HATE LIARS----Don't appreciate the black men obviously murdering a white railroad cop and wounding another one period. They had getting killed back coming plain and simple and were not the victims.

Did they lose land (sharcropper land) as well---after murdering people? And you think these murderers families deserve free chit now? WTF is wrong with you Tommy?

Tommy Tainant Did you not read the story? To communist to comprehend facts? They (100 of them) attacked and killed a railway cop and wounded another--------------of course the law was going to come after their armed violent asses.

Tommy Tainant No my post is written threw my prism of I HATE LIARS----Don't appreciate the black men obviously murdering a white railroad cop and wounding another one period. They had getting killed back coming plain and simple and were not the victims.

Did they lose land (sharcropper land) as well---after murdering people? And you think these murderers families deserve free chit now? WTF is wrong with you Tommy?
Listen racist. Even if you accept the heavily slanted white version of the story it still doesnt justify the murder of hundreds of black folk. You cant see that because of your racism.

The \smithsonian rejects your racist crap by the way.

The Massacre of Black Sharecroppers That Led the Supreme Court to Curb the Racial Disparities of the Justice System

Listen racist. Even if you accept the heavily slanted white version of the story it still doesnt justify the murder of hundreds of black folk. You cant see that because of your racism.

The Massacre of Black Sharecroppers That Led the Supreme Court to Curb the Racial Disparities of the Justice System
HAHA you post a link calling them sharecroppers.
Dumbfuck :lol:

Some were you stupid fuck.

Some were you stupid fuck.
So you say. Then refuse to post a link proving your claim, while posting a link in my favor... :lol:
Learn to forum. Geez

Here is a story that is new to me. The effects of the slaughter are still being felt today. In the article they actually interview a bloke whose beloved grandfather was a lyncher.

There seem to be a number of these atrocities coming to light all the time. Perhaps President Joe should create a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate the massacres and deal with the theft. There seems to be a concerted effort to subjugate Black folk.

Not many movies get made about these stories.

I wonder what the Brits owe India?

Tommy Tainant Did you not read the story? To communist to comprehend facts? They (100 of them) attacked and killed a railway cop and wounded another--------------of course the law was going to come after their armed violent asses.
The Smithsonian says that the lynch mob fired on the church and they fired back. What was a racist lynching railway cop doing at a black church where a political meeting was going on ?

There's a diner called the Delta Grill in Elaine, Arkansas that has some awesome food.
Hit's the spot after a long morning slaughtering ducks in the oxbow off of County Road 468.

Forum List

Back