McCarthyism is alive and well

Every single communist meme under the sun:
1624163515104.png

When Rosanne, Gina Carano, Garrison Keillor and Charlie Rose gets "disappeared" and the left sez: What cancel culture? THAT cancel culture...
Didn't you just post this thread with a different name?

Just like I said in that one what you're talking about is consequence culture.

When Rosanne, Gina Carano, Garrison Keillor and Charlie Rose gets "disappeared" and the left sez: What cancel culture? THAT cancel culture...

You seem to be offended by any post that even comes close to criticizing communism.

Are you a communist?

You seem to be offended by any post that even comes close to criticizing communism.

Are you a communist?
You seem confused by all my posts.

Are you an idiot?

Thank you for opposing Cancel Culture!

In my opinion:

1) I respect the right of those who support Cancel Culture to hold the views they hold and take legal actions they take.

2) Anyone who supports Freedom should take any reasonable legal step against Proponents of Cancel Culture:

-- take every reasonable step against their employment

-- do not give them any help beyond that which is required by the law

-- use Jury Nullification Rights against their best interests

McCarthyism has become such a cliche that you need to define the era. As I understand it the term is based on a minority party republican senator who had no power and didn't chair a committee. HUAC was the premier anti-communist government agency but it was chaired by a democrat congressman. HUAC had no real power other than to subpoena suspected communists before a committee and grill them about their involvement in CUSA. The alleged "blacklisting" in Hollywood was by moguls who were afraid that the communist tainted movies would have an impact on their gross revenue. McCarthy had nothing to do with it and neither did HUAC for that matter. Today's restriction on free speech is another democrat party agenda and has nothing to do with McCarthy(ism).

You're confused. What you're discussing is consequences. They happen sometimes.

McCarthyism is when the RWNJs call me a communist.

Forum List

Back