The Earth was designed , and created for humans by God. To many factors on Earth to deny God existance.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I submit to all the evolutionist and non believers that there are to many natural phenomenon here on the Earth to deny that only God created and designed everything here on Earth for human existence. Air , water, different varieties of fruit and plants.It all didn't happen by accident.

I submit to all the evolutionist and non believers that there are to many natural phenomenon here on the Earth to deny that only God created and designed everything here on Earth for human existence. Air , water, different varieties of fruit and plants.It all didn't happen by accident.
How old do you think the earth is?

How old do you think the earth is?
More then a 120 years old

Hottest day evah!!!!!

article-0-13B6940D000005DC-457_634x444.jpg

Why first a world dominated by trilobites for millions of years before dinosaurs then millions of years of dinosaurs before us?

Were we his final product? His masterpiece? Not really because around the time of Noah we disgusted god so much he wiped all of us out except one good family.

Now that Noah’s family has repopulated the planet with humans, how we doing?

Why does it have to be. . . "God?" :dunno:

BERGRUN & THE RINGMAKERS OF SATURN (EMVS)​

". .. An Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronauics (AIAA), he is active as a leader in Congressional Visits Day events on Capitol Hill. As Deputy Director-at-Large for the AIAA western region, he overlooks section activities in seven western states. Other memberships include The Planetary Society, The Association for the Advancement of Science, The Aviation Hall of Fame, the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Federation of American Scientists and the Scientific Faculty, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.

Bergrun holds a BSME degree from Cornell University, an LLB from LaSalle University Extension, a DSc (Hon) from World University and a California Professional Engineer (PE) License. He also has engaged in graduate aerospace studies at Stanford University. He is a founder of the California Society of Professional Engineers Education Foundation, is author of two books Tomorrow’s Technology Today and Ringmakers of Saturn and has published over 100 papers. Two recent manuscripts, Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14 and Mars Puts on a Good Face: The Masquerade, have been registered with the Library of Congress, Washington, D. C. He has lectured in the United States, Canada, England and Europe.

Readers can find more information about Dr. Bergrun and how to order his book by visiting the website:

ringmakersofsaturn.com - Domain Name For Sale | Dan.com

Ring Makers of Saturn Testimonial written by James Horak.

“To see what is in front of us for what it is, when constrainment, both professional and alternative, abide no tolerance for close examination, requires the very rare virtues of Galileo Galilee, the courage of Lewis and Clark, the devotion to science of Copernicus.

When a thing echoes convention and, at least, follows traces of already acquired perceptions little risk is taken to point out discovery. But when no ground is laid, when the slightest ramification seems beyond all matter of known manifestation…purpose, mechanism, ultimate extents are all outside the wildest of imaginations… then the very dynamics of true observation require the grandest virtues. And demand some of the deepest felt of sacrifice, sadly.

Dr. Norman Bergrun elegantly qualifies, making the most astounding and significant of discoveries on a scale no man before him has witnessed. He has brought forth new thresholds upon which man must confront literally every equation upon which all the assumptions of an organic Universe have been made and sustained unto the present. The relationship of the EMVs to the “finishing points” of unfinished rings about Saturn suggested dynamics no one ever thought possible. Dr. Bergrun expressed these potentials, allowing significance where lesser men would falter. Knowing full well how these would fly in the face of convention, even cosmology, favored as well by religions as by science.. . . "

Ringmakers of Saturn: 2,000 mile long UFO photographed by NASA?​

". . . Being privy to top-secret documents during his time there came at a cost, as Bergrun himself explained in a Project Camelot interview, "I had to sign my life away for thirty years." He also intimated that there was a limit to what he can say even now, and revealed that his life would be in serious danger should he say too much.

With exclusive access to the raw NASA photographs been sent back from Voyager I in 1980, Bergrun saw firsthand what the general public was not allowed to see, making him the first legitimate, verified member of the scientific community to discover cylindrical vehicles. Bergrun’s book exposed for the first time exactly what Voyager I saw, but unable to get it published in America he travelled to Scotland and finally got it published in Aberdeen, Scotland.

bdd04e_b46fcad7d4b54d68a79a7436b2e1741d~mv2.webp

One of the photographs in his book is of an artificially constructed object in the A-ring of Saturn that he calls an ‘electromagnetic vehicle’. It was an astounding 2000 miles long and over 450 miles in diameter, that is over twice the length of Great Britain! What kind of high-technology must it take to build an object of that size, and who could be responsible for such an impossible feat of engineering?"

bdd04e_731bf4dcbea5441eb25bb1a077d3e32f~mv2.webp

Yes, it was obviously designed and created, iyam. But from a biblical perspective, it wasn't all for humans, that contradicts Colossians 1:16.

I submit to all the evolutionist and non believers that there are to many natural phenomenon here on the Earth

Exactly. Natural phenomenon is the answer. There is not one thing you can irrefutable prove that God did. Not one.
to deny that only God created and designed everything here on Earth for human existence.
Firstly he didn't design anything. There is no God and never was. Human existence was evolved and we are not the only mammals here.
Air , water, different varieties of fruit and plants.It all didn't happen by accident.
Exactly. It happened by evution and can be proven by DNA and fossils.
God had no part and if you believe he did, you are a fool.

Good series I have been watching, "How the Universe Works". They don't know a LOT more than they know, and the more they know, the more they don't know. Entire series is filled with theoretical physicists, astrophysicists, etc saying, "well, mayybeee"...."we THINK...." "It COULD be" and etc.

It's fascinating to watch them dangle around, and I laugh. I also am a space geek with absolutely no working knowledge of anything like physics. Just enjoy it from a total layman's perspective. Still, you can't miss the obvious.

Sorry, it is all part of a fact of life called evolution. the jury is still out on whether a " God " had anything to do with it. DNA could just be his creative art at work in the universe. Please don't limit your god to simply life on earth, if he exists he's immensely greater than that.

It didn't happen by accident but neither did it happen by design, we are the product of the laws of nature. You may be overwhelmed by natural phenomenon here on the Earth but that is a shortcoming that not all of us have.

Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.
What that means is, during the reproductive cycle an embryo goes through all the steps of it's evolution. In relation to human beings there's a one-celled organism, a multicelled organism, our period where it looks like a fish, then an amphibian then a reptile then a mammal ( at one point the human fetus indistinguishable from a pig fetus ) then finally it becomes/ looks like a human being. Natural laws control all of this. People can not prove or disprove if there's a higher power involved, so really it's not worth discussing. Either way it can never be accepted as fact, just an opinion.

No. 100% backwards and wrong.

Life is fine-tuned to the universe. Not the other way around.

theoretical physicists, astrophysicists, etc saying, "well, mayybeee"...."we THINK...." "It COULD be" and etc.
Right, that's how scientists and intelligent people talk, in the pursuit of knowledge. That's why it seems so foreign to you.

You are right. It was natural phenomenon supported by evolution and DNA.
God never lifted a finger because there s no god.
I dispute your assumptions. .

You are right. It was natural phenomenon supported by evolution and DNA.
God never lifted a finger because there s no god.
I dispute your assumptions. .
that there are to many natural phenomenon here on the Earth to deny that only God created and designed everything here on Earth for human existence.

they seem to be claiming more than one ... polytheism, for that there is far more a likelyhood than offered by monotheists.

they seem to be claiming more than one ... polytheism, for that there is far more a likelyhood than offered by monotheists.
Youre a little confused.
There is nothing in the universe created by any silly god. There is no god and never has been. After the truth there is only survived ignorance and lies.

I submit that you are pissing in the wind trying to educate the non believers

they are far too stubborn to change now

Youre a little confused.
There is nothing in the universe created by any silly god. There is no god and never has been. After the truth there is only survived ignorance and lies.

howabout: created by the metaphysical forces of the universe, even if circumstantially -

life's physiology is a metaphysical substance w/ a spiritual content not native to planet Earth and dissipates into the atmosphere when its spiritual content is removed - have you an idea where that came from and its spiritual guidance.

and will evolution eventually detach the spiritual content to roam the universe and reinstitute its physical presence on another planet. - to make ourselves the knowing gods.

Forum List

Back