The ‘Earth-Shattering’ News Rush Limbaugh Says the Media Ignored, You Need to Know

Past Republican Governors in CA did 'refund' surplus money to the people. Once we all got $38 - millions of us. Money which might have been used to shore up the levees in the Delta or repair, replace bridges, roads and tunnels and in doing so provide jobs to private sector contractors and their employees.

Conservative Republicans are both stupid and not really conservative. They'll save a penny today instead of patching the roof, and in a year or two need to replace the roof, and the entire contents of the house damaged by rains.

Yeah, but that 38 dollars increased the GDP by 1.5% according to Nancy.

^^^ another example of a stupid conservative.

Past Republican Governors in CA did 'refund' surplus money to the people. Once we all got $38 - millions of us. Money which might have been used to shore up the levees in the Delta or repair, replace bridges, roads and tunnels and in doing so provide jobs to private sector contractors and their employees.

Conservative Republicans are both stupid and not really conservative. They'll save a penny today instead of patching the roof, and in a year or two need to replace the roof, and the entire contents of the house damaged by rains.

Yeah, but that 38 dollars increased the GDP by 1.5% according to Nancy.

^^^ another example of a stupid conservative.

Nancy is not a conservative...she is a libtard like you.

So wisconsin's infrastructure and schools will fall apart....it's the reaganist way...

Education.JPG

You just keep repeating the same BS over and over. Education spending increases every year but it goes into paying for teachers that are not getting the job done. Paying someone more to do the same thing doesn't solve anything. But it seems to be the mantra of the liberal left to just keep throwing other people's money at a problem hoping it will get fixed. idiotic.

Why do you feel the need to lie?

You use a graph that does not adjust for inflation or the number of children served by the system.

OB-XO227_PUPIL_E_20130521163518.jpg

That's exactly the impression that was left on me from the reporting in Colorado.

The grass in the legal shops was not competitively priced against the street peddlers.

If you are going to make it legal and try to sop taxes off of weed, you would think that it would be less expensive to buy legally.

Stupid bureaucrats. :lol:
It's all about control over the dumbmasses.

Maybe the bureaucrats are smarter than you believe? Consider the problem with buying from a street dealer? 1) the product might have been 'stepped on' (laced with some very unhealthy substance to enhance poor quality; 2) the possibility of being robbed by "street dealers"; 3) the possibility of being arrested; and 4) the fines and penalty assessments for not paying the tax if caught with illicit MJ.

Would you buy alcohol from some guy on the corner, or pay more from a sealed bottle at a retail store?

I've had some pretty good moonshine back in the day....

The ‘Earth-Shattering’ News Rush Limbaugh Says the Media Ignored, but You Need to Know.

Walker is proposing a $504 million property and income tax cut plan as a means to return some of the surplus money to the people of Wisconsin. Some Democrats and Republicans are already criticizing the plan and are calling for changes.

“The budget surplus is really your money,” Walker recently said at a meeting of the Wisconsin Grocers Association. “You earned it.”

The unemployment rate in Wisconsin dropped to 6.2 percent in December and has been dropping steadily since 2011.

The ?Earth-Shattering? News Rush Limbaugh Says the Media Ignored, but You Need to Know | TheBlaze.com

And offering 504 mil to your constituents isn't bribery because...? :)

I assumed the earth-shattering news would be about Justin Beiber.

Oh, Walker is as corrupt as they come, so of course the kooks here kiss his ass. They regard corruption and failure and prerequisites for office, hence they adore Walker.

That explains the constant obama ass kissing you preform.

So wisconsin's infrastructure and schools will fall apart....it's the reaganist way...

It deserves to fall apart it is doing a shitty job anyway--Need proper education and the entrepreneurs will be born and provide a living for many to improve the base line of taxes and then and only then should schools be improved according to there successes.

But know just take from the wealthiest and give to the trash--Yea that works as Obama is proving...The wealthiest either leave or stop doing business when taxes are what they believe is to much.

Mr. Obama the one sided non negotiating Snob he is does not understand that all the 1%ers are smarter than him.

The business leaders in a community should pick what curriculum the children should use
Not just the liberals who only teach Don't work stay home and use the system while being High.
Parents no as they will all want there children to be Lawyers (no more doctors wonder why)
Teachers no cause as once said if you are no good in a certain career then teach.

Last edited:

Maybe the bureaucrats are smarter than you believe? Consider the problem with buying from a street dealer? 1) the product might have been 'stepped on' (laced with some very unhealthy substance to enhance poor quality; 2) the possibility of being robbed by "street dealers"; 3) the possibility of being arrested; and 4) the fines and penalty assessments for not paying the tax if caught with illicit MJ.

Would you buy alcohol from some guy on the corner, or pay more from a sealed bottle at a retail store?

Shit, I had some pretty damn good moonshine yesterday. Where you been? Moonshine making is on the rise. People got to make a living doing something.

That's exactly the impression that was left on me from the reporting in Colorado.

The grass in the legal shops was not competitively priced against the street peddlers.

If you are going to make it legal and try to sop taxes off of weed, you would think that it would be less expensive to buy legally.

If people are stupid enough buying something they know nothing or little about? Get a grip.

probably not

the black market guy wants repeat customers as well

and who is to say it would be some guy on the corner

the person selling might be someone you knew all your life

yup

those that make bad shine like anything else

do not stay in business long

probably not

the black market guy wants repeat customers as well

and who is to say it would be some guy on the corner

the person selling might be someone you knew all your life
Thus my comment regarding educating yourself about what you're purchasing.

some Liberal Democrats are pretty stupid too Wry....we have examples of that in abundance in this State.....like Henry Waxmen....the guys a dipshit....

If people are stupid enough buying something they know nothing or little about? Get a grip.

People are "stupid enough". Proof is posted on this message board everyday.

I have a grip, I use it to carry my gym gear. Of course if that was your response to my comment, do a better job of attacking me personally, and maybe less people will realize you're not bright enough to understand the reality of my comment.

some Liberal Democrats are pretty stupid too Wry....we have examples of that in abundance in this State.....like Henry Waxmen....the guys a dipshit....

That's true. I never suggested conservatives had a monopoly on stupidity. I do recognize that fiscal responsibility as advocated by the Tea Party is at best myopic.

People are "stupid enough". Proof is posted on this message board everyday.

I have a grip, I use it to carry my gym gear. Of course if that was your response to my comment, do a better job of attacking me personally, and maybe less people will realize you're not bright enough to understand the reality of my comment.
Wasn't an attack but advice Flysnatcher.

Get a grip.

Forum List

Back