The earth is 4.3 billion years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds disgusting.
Nature has provided us with a way to reproduce: a male (XY chromosomes) impregnates a female (XX chromosomes) and a new human life is created.
No frankenstein bullshit necessary.

Not really .
Best availble hypothesis and at this point regarded as a supportable theory .

That is , the case for 2+2=4 seems immutable .
Your claimed Fact does not contain the same level of statistical confidence , even though I guess it is 95% plus

Not really .
Best availble hypothesis and at this point regarded as a supportable theory .

That is , the case for 2+2=4 seems immutable .
Your claimed Fact does not contain the same level of statistical confidence , even though I guess it is 95% plus
plus or minus a billion years seems close. probably based on space telescope observations, carbon 14 1/2 life don't cut it (they claim 60,000 year limit. seems reasonable. ) and there is no dendrochronology or ice core. that old.

Oh ok. I never saw the one with the bullshit. That is why I couldn't make sense of your post. Thanks.
i must have missed that as well.

"an age of the earth " may be controversial to some, but 6.000 is not right , no matter how scripture counts years. (and i do not believe for a moment those 900 year old men in genesis, either.

buffering.jpg

no way! what happened to those 6.000 years.
The Bible does not say the earth is 6000 years old, in fact, I defy you to show me where it say this.

In my view, it is a mistranslation, just like the church back in Galileo's time mistranslated the Bible to think the universe revolves around the earth. Again, it is nowhere in the Bible.

What the Bible does say, is that creation was not done in a matter of days. All it says is that creation took generations, how many it does not say. But then, how do you tell sheep herders how much a billion is?

Genesis 2:4 “These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,”

OP, when starting a new thread, you need to provide a supporting link as well as sufficient content of your own to advance the conversation.

'USMB Rules and Guidelines'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back