The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

So, it has to be true because feelz and reasons and stuff. Come on, I thought you were actually going to try. Is it that you can't find the evidence you were just sure had to be there?

Any five minute discussion with Trump supporters shows the truth...

That you are steamed that Obama came about by a black man doing a white woman says a lot about you.

Any five minute discussion with Trump supporters shows the truth...

That you are steamed that Obama came about by a black man doing a white woman says a lot about you.
That you THINK I am "steamed that Obama came about by a black man doing a white woman" says a lot about you, namely that you really suck at mind reading and rely on simplistic labels that require no critical thinking. Your level of thinking apparently is, "Obama be black, Obama be democrat. Obama be perfect. You oppose him, you be racisss". Prove me wrong.

See, I knew that calling Obama half white would trigger you in the worst way, and it did, because you go by feelz and not facts. But keep dancing and trying to prove me a racist. So far, you have nothing.

That you THINK I am "steamed that Obama came about by a black man doing a white woman" says a lot about you, namely that you really suck at mind reading and rely on simplistic labels that require no critical thinking. Your level of thinking apparently is, "Obama be black, Obama be democrat. Obama be perfect. You oppose him, you be racisss". Prove me wrong.

You work on the assumption I think you have a mind to read... repeating Hate Radio talking points is not a critical thinking process.

You work on the assumption I think you have a mind to read... repeating Hate Radio talking points is not a critical thinking process.
You've given up trying to pretend I'm a racist? See, I knew you wouldn't find any evidence because it's just not there. Now you can go back to pretending you have a point.

No, I already know you are a racist.
Based on nothing more than your own feelz and it's just true because you say so and stuff. Do you have any idea how pathetic that is? I mean, 10-year-old kids understand reality better than that.

Forum List

Back