The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
To the American left, I just want to say you are disgraceful.

Lia Thomas Wins an N.C.A.A. Swimming Title​

With her victory in Atlanta, Thomas, who competes for the University of Pennsylvania, became the first openly transgender woman to win an N.C.A.A. swimming championship.

ATLANTA — Lia Thomas, the transgender woman whose record-threatening times on the University of Pennsylvania’s swim team made her a star of college athletics and a symbol of the debate over sports and gender identity, won an N.C.A.A. championship in the 500-yard freestyle on Thursday.

Thomas, a fifth-year senior who arrived for the swimming championships in Atlanta as the top seed in the 500 and 200 freestyle races, completed Thursday’s final heat in 4 minutes, 33.24 seconds, close to two seconds ahead of the runner-up.

'This is common sense': Martina Navratilova's idea of 'open category' for trans athletes hailed!​

'If Lia Thomas wins, there should be an asterisk next to her name': the tennis legend had said on the trans swimmer's wins

Martina Navratilova has been applauded by the Internet for condemning rules that allow trans swimmers like Lia Thomas to compete against women. In an interview on Thursday, March 17, Navratilova, who is one of the first openly lesbian sportswomen, suggested that when transgender swimmers win women's races, they should have an 'asterisk' next to their name because "the rules are not correct."

Men can't be wome and vice versa. You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange and call it an orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.

Fuck that guy, but more so fuck everyone who supported him in defeating women with his male genetic superiority while saying he is a woman.

I really wish everytime a man competed against women all the women would refuse to compete. Come on ladies, grow the balls these guys used to have and put a stop to this nonsense.

With her victory in Atlanta, Thomas, who competes for the University of Pennsylvania, became the first openly transgender woman to win an N.C.A.A. swimming championship.

No more calling these he-shes shes. Anyone with a dick should be a sir, not a mam for CS

No more Kaitlyn either. It is now BRUCE

We're feeding into these degenerates by calling a dick a twat...No mas.....No mas

Years ago it was a running joke among sports fans about the hairy East German "female" weight lifters. Now it's a reality that everyone including alleged "feminists" seem to accept. What the hell happened?

What the hell happened, is this "woke" sickness that has infilitrated even our mainstream every day lives.

What American left and you are disgraceful. This is not the first time that it has happened, and it had nothing to do with "American left". You either weren't born or you choose not to remember.

Men can't be wome and vice versa. You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange and call it an orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.

Fuck that guy, but more so fuck everyone who supported him in defeating women with his male genetic superiority while saying he is a woman.

I really wish everytime a man competed against women all the women would refuse to compete. Come on ladies, grow the balls these guys used to have and put a stop to this nonsense.
He was the 400th best man in his events before he became the best it in them.

Another leftist male stealing what rightfully belonged to a woman.

What American left and you are disgraceful. This is not the first time that it has happened, and it had nothing to do with "American left". You either weren't born or you choose not to remember.

Actually it has everything to do with the left, democrats, and liberals. They are the ones who championed for altering reality by saying a man can be a woman, they pushed for men to be able to compete with women and forced everyone to agree and attacked them if they didn't.

Sure some others did that weren't left, but they were in the minority. Everyone else was saying it isn't fair and isn't right, which it isn't.

Actually it has everything to do with the left, democrats, and liberals. They are the ones who championed for altering reality by saying a man can be a woman, they pushed for men to be able to compete with women and forced everyone to agree and attacked them if they didn't.

Sure some others did that weren't left, but they were in the minority. Everyone else was saying it isn't fair and isn't right, which it isn't.

It's called "straight shaming." And the left LOVE to shame. They shame straight people, white people, math, even black conservatives. It's what they do.

I'm thinking the moderate democrats are trying their best to get the radical progressives to STFU until after the election.

Wonderful news...

Title IX complaint filed against NCAA over Lia Thomas' participation, win in women's swimming​

On Thursday, Concerned Women for America filed a formal complaint with the US Department of Education Office for Civil Rights against the University of Pennsylvania for allowing a biological male who identifies as a woman and goes by the name Lia Thomas to compete on the women’s swim team.

In a letter to Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights Catherine Lhamon, the group stated that the complaint was filed against the school "for its egregious violations of the protections for women on the basis of sex secured a half-century ago in the landmark passage of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972."

I hope they have some real women with "standing" signed on to the lawsuit. I didn't see that mentioned in the long article.

The left HATES women (or as they call them, "bleeders").

Forum List

Back