The Dreamy World Of Gun Control Politics

We could get serious and try and address wealth inequality. New gun laws will do nothing here.
I have a solution to that problem.

Border walls.

Next

Its science fiction to believe we could put walls all around the United States and it's been shown that doesn't stop those who really want to come here.

Maybe a giant plastic bubble or force field?

While Washington DC is seeing a drop in overall crime by 18%( mostly due to a reduction in both sex abuse/theft) which is GOOD, DC is still straddled with increasing crime from assault with a deadly weapon(5% increase) & a whopping 47% increase in motor vehicle theft. To add to this mayhem there has been a 20% increase in the homicide rate. DC police chief Peter Newsham blames the increase in homicide on an increase in illegal firearms & had previously blamed the homicide problem on release of violent gun offenders back into the community. What can be done in the opinion of my fellow board members to eliminate this endless cycle of crime especially the violent crimes. I mean we just lost a one year old toddler to a round fired into a vehicle that took out that little tyke which is completely unacceptable @ least in a civilized society.

That is easy to answer.....keep the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians from releasing violent, known, gun offenders over and over again.......stop that and you decrease violent crime by about 95%.

We could get serious and try and address wealth inequality. New gun laws will do nothing here.
Wealth inequality does not cause crime

The stark relationship between income inequality and crime

Go to any prison and you will find the majority of criminals didn't have fathers growing up....broken homes cause crime, not poverty.

Trump had a father and it didn't stop him from committing fraud.

Wealth inequality does not cause crime

The stark relationship between income inequality and crime

Go to any prison and you will find the majority of criminals didn't have fathers growing up....broken homes cause crime, not poverty.

Trump had a father and it didn't stop him from committing fraud.
So you move from confusing association for cause and effect to using anecdotal evidence

Forum List

Back