The Dreamy World Of Gun Control Politics

We could get serious and try and address wealth inequality. New gun laws will do nothing here.
What is your solution? Give poor people, ex cons a million dollars and free house?

How about we quit giving the rich billions while getting ourselves further and further in debt?

Tell me how it makes sense to go further and further in debt to give someone that makes probably 50 million a year, a million dollars in stimulus money?

We could get serious and try and address wealth inequality. New gun laws will do nothing here.
Wealth inequality does not cause crime

The stark relationship between income inequality and crime
Association is not cause and effect

There is no evidence of any kind that wealth inequality causes any harm.

And yet, I provided a link (not from a left wing site) that shows studies that says it does. They hold far more sway than you.
No it only shows association

Learn the difference

Do you think Trump would have ripped those people off in his "school" if he believed there was any chance of him going to prison?
Trump has nothing to do with this.

Of course he does (showing how those with money will act differently than those without). But go ahead, run away from the question.
Trying to turn everything and evything into trump is intellectual weakness.

No they do not act differently.

Stop trying to bait and wswtich and stop worrying about trump

What is your solution? Give poor people, ex cons a million dollars and free house?

How about we quit giving the rich billions while getting ourselves further and further in debt?

Tell me how it makes sense to go further and further in debt to give someone that makes probably 50 million a year, a million dollars in stimulus money?
We give them nothing they earn their billions

And yet, I provided a link (not from a left wing site) that shows studies that says it does. They hold far more sway than you.

Learn the difference

Do you think Trump would have ripped those people off in his "school" if he believed there was any chance of him going to prison?

Of course he does (showing how those with money will act differently than those without). But go ahead, run away from the question.

The OP posed the question about solutions. Run away if you do not like mine.

There is no such thing as wealth equality so whining that some people have more than others will do nothing but increase the whining

I never claimed there was. There is most certainly inequality. Such as the people getting $1200 in stimulus while TOm Brady got nearly a million dollars.
For one The PPP was not a stimulus check it was an SBA loan that may or may not be forgiven

at least try to compare apples to apples

We give them nothing they earn their billions

How did GM earn the billions the taxpayers lost on them?

There is no such thing as wealth equality so whining that some people have more than others will do nothing but increase the whining

I never claimed there was. There is most certainly inequality. Such as the people getting $1200 in stimulus while TOm Brady got nearly a million dollars.
For one The PPP was not a stimulus check it was an SBA loan that may or may not be forgiven

That will be forgiven. Be honest. Did GM pay back their "loan"?

You didn't answer my question. And what you suggested won't poor people rich.

Learn the difference

The OP posed the question about solutions. Run away if you do not like mine.
It is not a solution.

The link between poverty and crime is indisputable there is no cause and effect from wealth inequality

People making $20k not all that long ago were doing pretty well. Now they are in poverty. That's because of all the wealth we have pored into the upper classes.

That has nothing to do with the PPP and everything to do with corrupt politicians.

You didn't answer my question. And what you suggested won't poor people rich.

I didn't say I wanted to "poor rich people" whatever that means and I did answer your question.

You asked for my solution, I stated it.

That has nothing to do with the PPP and everything to do with corrupt politicians.

Nah, it's both.

The link between poverty and crime is indisputable there is no cause and effect from wealth inequality
Once again a link is not cause and effect.

Poverty and crime are related every sociologist will tell you the same

People making $20k not all that long ago were doing pretty well. Now they are in poverty. That's because of all the wealth we have pored into the upper classes.
BS

Nah, it's both.
Since the PPP didn't exist when GM got bailed out then PPP cannot be the same as a bail out

BS

You must be pretty young.

BS
Quite true

Forum List

Back