The Dreamy World Of Gun Control Politics

We could get serious and try and address wealth inequality. New gun laws will do nothing here.
Wealth inequality does not cause crime

The stark relationship between income inequality and crime
The link between poverty and crime is indisputable there is no cause and effect from wealth inequality
Once again a link is not cause and effect.

Poverty and crime are related every sociologist will tell you the same
No one said it is not related.

A link pr relationship is not cause and effect

We could get serious and try and address wealth inequality. New gun laws will do nothing here.

There is no such thing as wealth equality so whining that some people have more than others will do nothing but increase the whining

I never claimed there was. There is most certainly inequality. Such as the people getting $1200 in stimulus while TOm Brady got nearly a million dollars.
For one The PPP was not a stimulus check it was an SBA loan that may or may not be forgiven

at least try to compare apples to apples

That will be forgiven. Be honest. Did GM pay back their "loan"?

That has nothing to do with the PPP and everything to do with corrupt politicians.

Nah, it's both.
Since the PPP didn't exist when GM got bailed out then PPP cannot be the same as a bail out

I have made multiple arguments about the issue. Both are examples of the poor getting left behind. I brought GM up because of a complaint about rewarding mediocrity. We did worse than that with the billions we lost on GM.

We rewarded failure.

There is no such thing as wealth equality so whining that some people have more than others will do nothing but increase the whining

I never claimed there was. There is most certainly inequality. Such as the people getting $1200 in stimulus while TOm Brady got nearly a million dollars.
For one The PPP was not a stimulus check it was an SBA loan that may or may not be forgiven

That has nothing to do with the PPP and everything to do with corrupt politicians.

Nah, it's both.
Since the PPP didn't exist when GM got bailed out then PPP cannot be the same as a bail out

I have made multiple arguments about the issue. Both are examples of the poor getting left behind. I brought GM up because of a complaint about rewarding mediocrity. We did worse than that with the billions we lost on GM.

We rewarded failure.

and the PPP was not based on whether or not a business would fail.

It was meant to keep people on payroll rather than unemployment and it did that for a lot of businesses

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

Nor was it my point, a point you have avoided.

It was meant to keep people on payroll rather than unemployment and it did that for a lot of businesses

The owner of the business makes around 50 million a year. He got a million dollars of taxpayers money.

You pretend to argue Libertarian points. You only pretend.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

The owner of the business makes around 50 million a year. He got a million dollars of taxpayers money.

yeah and the vast majority of PPP money didn't go to millionaires it went to actual small businesses

You might want to learn a little bit about the PPP before you start whining about it

The vast majority of PPP loans were under 150K

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

yeah and the vast majority of PPP money didn't go to millionaires it went to actual small businesses

You might want to learn a little bit about the PPP before you start whining about it

You can post all the links you want BUT it does nothing to dispute what I said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/07/the-billionaires-and-country-clubs-that-received-ppp-loans.html

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/07/the-billionaires-and-country-clubs-that-received-ppp-loans.html

you are obsessing with the exception not the rule

74% of all PPP loans were less than 150K

Out of the 1.66 million loans given only 1000 were greater than 150K

So you're whining about an insignificant number of loans

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

The exemption is the rule. The rich have been gave billions. We then complain when people want the minimum wage addressed.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

The exemption is the rule. The rich have been gave billions. We then complain when people want the minimum wage addressed.

When 74% of loans were under 150K THAT is the rule

The few that weren't are the exceptions by definition.

You know nothing about the program.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

I know those who already have got a lot of money while the waitress still can't pay her rent.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

I know those who already have got a lot of money while the waitress still can't pay her rent.

So a businesses with 100s of employees shouldn't have got a loan because you know a waitress that can't pay her rent.

And like I said you are whining about a statistically insignificant number of PPP loans so even if a few of the biggest businesses didn't get a loan the effects would be negligible

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

So a businesses with 100s of employees shouldn't have got a loan because you know a waitress that can't pay her rent.

Perhaps they should. Millionaires and billionaires should not have when they have already reaped billions from the taxpayers and are still in other forms of government socialism. The Federal Reserve didn't quit pumping.

And like I said you are whining about a statistically insignificant number of PPP loans so even if a few of the biggest businesses didn't get a loan the effects would be negligible

It is but one example of many provided. Bail outs, Fed Pumping. Skating free from their crimes.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

Perhaps they should. Millionaires and billionaires should not have when they have already reaped billions from the taxpayers and are still in other forms of government socialism. The Federal Reserve didn't quit pumping.

It is but one example of many provided. Bail outs, Fed Pumping. Skating free from their crimes.
Bail outs have nothing to do with the SBA and their loan programs

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

It does with the topic and if you would put aside your support for big government socialism you would quit arguing the way you do.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

It does with the topic and if you would put aside your support for big government socialism you would quit arguing the way you do.

OK show me where I have ever supported big government.

You are flat out misinformed about the PPP. it is the only government program that has ever helped the little guy.

That a few wealthy business owners got money is insignificant.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

Your statements right here.

You are flat out misinformed about the PPP. it is the only government program that has ever helped the little guy.

And here. You continue to insist this is the entire argument when you know it is not. It is one example of a much bigger argument. One you refuse to condemn.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

And here. You continue to insist this is the entire argument when you know it is not. It is one example of a much bigger argument. One you refuse to condemn.

so a program that actually helped the little guy is big government to you?

But you're the one who wants the government to do something about income inequality

and the PPP is not related to any big business bail out or bank bail out

you want to say it is but you're wrong

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

But you're the one who wants the government to do something about income inequality

Keep on avoiding my point. I'm used to it.

Nah, it's both.

We rewarded failure.

Keep on avoiding my point. I'm used to it.

I'm not avoiding it I'm only ignoring the wrong parts

Forum List

Back