Media made me scared of Trumpism

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
They said Trump forced Georgia senator to proclaim him victor he blackmailed him but the senator said trumps data is faulty also some fear Trump will call army to stay in power do you think any of that is true?

Thats funny. But no. I'd be more concerned about how this election was fraudulent and how we have an illegitimate pedo elect.

I think you need to do better job with translator program Igor

You're a poor reader if you weren't able to decipher the intent of his post.
Who said I couldn't understand his intent douchebag?

You're an imbecile if you couldn't figure out that I was questioning his authenticity. I believe he is nothing but a shit stirrer of dubious origin

Now fuck off.

They said Trump forced Georgia senator to proclaim him victor he blackmailed him but the senator said trumps data is faulty also some fear Trump will call army to stay in power do you think any of that is true?
Trump did try to force the issue but the state of Georgia is not budging.

You're an imbecile if you couldn't figure out that I was questioning his authenticity. I believe he is nothing but a shit stirrer of dubious origin

Now fuck off.
What does dubious origins mean I revealed my origins use search function what's your problem with my origins and interesting that you make fun of the name Igor when trumps daughters name is Ivanka

Don't worry.

The Army would never obey his order.

And remember that many soldiers do not "like" President Trump.

Don't believe all the silly rumors that abound in social media.

As you have already guessed, most posters (including me) just want to blow off steam, i.e., get rid of tension.

Happy New Year

Now fuck off.
you're an idiot if you think you do anything BUT question people's authenticity. don't like it - you question it.

like a 1 trick pony who was told there's only 1 trick in the world.

Don't worry.

The Army would never obey his order.

And remember that many soldiers do not "like" President Trump.

Don't believe all the silly rumors that abound in social media.

As you have already guessed, most posters (including me) just want to blow off steam, i.e., get rid of tension.

Happy New Year
Happy new year

Factually False
then why did he call?
perfect illustration of the issue. he called and it can ONLY be because of your own reasons. you can't simply be wrong.

never.

Factually False
well you'd be hard pressed to find something he posts that isn't.
Want some cheese with that Whine?

Factually False
then why did he call?
perfect illustration of the issue. he called and it can ONLY be because of your own reasons. you can't simply be wrong.

never.
He called so I could never be wrong?? Seems a bit queer old fellow.

Forum List

Back