The Door Is Wide Open For Warren in 2020

She also has a track record of being a liar! Other than that how is little miss Hiawatha doing today?
Repeating a story told to her by her parents is not "a track record of being a liar", my bloviating little friend.

Warren is as populist as Trump. If the economy tanks under Trump, the field will tilt in her favor considerably.

Meanwhile, the pseudocons will blame Obama.
The "establishments" of both parties in part sat this out. If Trump doesn't deliver, his first time and disaffected dem voters will drop him.

The question for the dems is that the DLC is premised largely on accepting the free trade precipts of Thatcher/Reagansim, but being better managers. That didn't work well for Hillary.

Yeah, but it'll hit her in the ass on her way out. Very few wanna support the faux Indian. Only a few wingnuts like the OP will.

The new President hasn't even been sworn in yet and we're already picking possible candidates for 2020 seriously?
I've been predicting Warren will run in 2020 since long before Trump even announced his candidacy. :D
As you wish I would say predicting 2020 nominees now will be about as accurate as predicting the 2020 super bow teams now hope you get your wish.

Yeah, but it'll hit her in the ass on her way out. Very few wanna support the faux Indian. Only a few wingnuts like the OP will.
I'm very much against people like Warren, and if either of your brain cells had been paying attention all these years, you would already know that.

Yeah, the door will be wide open for Warren in 2020, and I hope she doesn't let it hit her in the ass on her way out.

The new President hasn't even been sworn in yet and we're already picking possible candidates for 2020 seriously?
I've been predicting Warren will run in 2020 since long before Trump even announced his candidacy. :D
As you wish I would say predicting 2020 nominees now will be about as accurate as predicting the 2020 super bow teams now hope you get your wish.
For years now, Warren has been making very obvious moves that someone who wants to be President would make. Anyone with any political sense would see it. I have been pointing out her moves for quite a while.

I even joked that Warren was probably praying Hillary would lose so she could run in 2020.

This topic is simply a follow-up to observations I have been making for some time. The door is now wide open for Warren.

She also has a track record of being a liar! Other than that how is little miss Hiawatha doing today?
Repeating a story told to her by her parents is not "a track record of being a liar", my bloviating little friend.
It's the thing about adopting facts to fit a partisan view. Trump is a self-made biz man, yuugely successful. Warren is a lying affirm action cheat. Both are lies that people buy to fit their view of .... facts.

Trump's biz background is probably irrelevant. Grant and Truman had successful econ policies, by and large. Both were biz failures.

Warren's heritage is irrelevant as it has no bearing on the policies she advocates.

Moynihan famiously said you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

For years now, Warren has been making very obvious moves that someone who wants to be President would make. Anyone with any political sense would see it.

Unless they're successful in rigging it for the faux Indian, she won't win. She'll quickly be exposed for the corrupt fraud she is.

I'm very much against people like Warren, and if either of your brain cells had been paying attention all these years, you would already know that.

BULLSHITTER! :lmao:
Hey retard.

See post 63: Let's Talk About Republican Tax Plans

See post 4: Is Elizabeth Warren A Far Leftwing Hack?

See post 132: Will Elizabeth Warren Run?

Note the dates, retard.

See here:

If that were true, they would not be running Sanders. Warren is more electable than Sanders.

No matter who the Dems put up, there are people who will never, never vote for them. It makes no difference if it is Warren or Clinton.

There are different reasons behind Warren not running, and I would bet it is because she didn't want the disgrace of being beat by Clinton for the nomination. She's keeping her powder dry. Deep down inside, she's probably hoping Clinton will lose to whatever GOP candidate so that she (Warren) will have a shot in 2020/2024.

I suspect this because you don't see her out there lending her name to Clinton's campaign.

It's also possible she is going to be Clinton's VP so that all of Sanders's voters will rally around.

Warren will be 71 in 2020. She better start doing some Pilates.

Stop.

Please stop.

I can support his claims.

And I think you might want to pay attention.

The democrats are bereft of talent and Warren is really just about their only logical choice.

It will Take Michelle Obama a while to get some experience before she makes a run at this (if she wants to).

Hey retard.

Note the dates, retard.

No one's buyin your Bullshite kid. You're a slimy Dem/Clinton Bootlicker. You ain't foolin anyone.

Hey retard.

Note the dates, retard.

No one's buyin your Bullshite kid. You're a slimy Dem/Clinton Bootlicker. You ain't foolin anyone.

Are you drunk ?

Hey retard.

Note the dates, retard.

Are you drunk ?
No, he's just a stupid kid whose delusions do not allow any reality to penetrate.

Forum List

Back