The Door Is Wide Open For Warren in 2020

Yeah, but it'll hit her in the ass on her way out. Very few wanna support the faux Indian. Only a few wingnuts like the OP will.
I'm very much against people like Warren, and if either of your brain cells had been paying attention all these years, you would already know that.

BULLSHITTER! :lmao:
Hey retard.

See post 63: Let's Talk About Republican Tax Plans

See post 4: Is Elizabeth Warren A Far Leftwing Hack?

See post 132: Will Elizabeth Warren Run?

Note the dates, retard.

No one's buyin your Bullshite kid. You're a slimy Dem/Clinton Bootlicker. You ain't foolin anyone.

Are you drunk ?

Been there, done that. He or she is a Bullshitter. No credibility left. It is what it is.

The new President hasn't even been sworn in yet and we're already picking possible candidates for 2020 seriously?
I've been predicting Warren will run in 2020 since long before Trump even announced his candidacy. :D
As you wish I would say predicting 2020 nominees now will be about as accurate as predicting the 2020 super bow teams now hope you get your wish.
For years now, Warren has been making very obvious moves that someone who wants to be President would make. Anyone with any political sense would see it. I have been pointing out her moves for quite a while.

I even joked that Warren was probably praying Hillary would lose so she could run in 2020.

This topic is simply a follow-up to observations I have been making for some time. The door is now wide open for Warren.
Whatever a great many things can change between November of 2016 and 2020 a door that is wide open today could be shut and locked in 2020 in any event I will worry about it in 2020.

The new President hasn't even been sworn in yet and we're already picking possible candidates for 2020 seriously?
I've been predicting Warren will run in 2020 since long before Trump even announced his candidacy. :D
As you wish I would say predicting 2020 nominees now will be about as accurate as predicting the 2020 super bow teams now hope you get your wish.
For years now, Warren has been making very obvious moves that someone who wants to be President would make. Anyone with any political sense would see it. I have been pointing out her moves for quite a while.

I even joked that Warren was probably praying Hillary would lose so she could run in 2020.

This topic is simply a follow-up to observations I have been making for some time. The door is now wide open for Warren.
Whatever a great many things can change between November of 2016 and 2020 a door that is wide open today could be shut and locked in 2020 in any event I will worry about it in 2020.
A potential candidate has to start the groundwork at least 4 years before the election. I guarantee Warren is already laying down a plan.

A potential candidate has to start the groundwork at least 4 years before the election. I guarantee Warren is already laying down a plan.

Can you think of anyone else who might run ?

It would be great if Terry McCauliff tried....I'd love to see him humiliated.

...says Proud To Be White Forever.

Can you find posts of his disavowing you?
YOU are the reason why Democrats keep losing.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, no matter what your race is.

Proud yes. Advocating violence against those of another race, for whatever reason is not. The problem with most racists is they can't even conceive of an occasion where a black person, let us say, can possibly be better than a white person. That position is simply absurd.
That is a strawman.
No one with an actual voice in the pro-white movement is saying this.

That is not true. I don't care to go to their websites but that is the message that is broadcast. White supremacists are every bit as backwards as those they claim are inferior.
If you don't go to the websites, then you don't know what the message is.

The message is that white people have to right to not live in eternal guilt, and the right to control their own destiny in our own homelands(Europe).

There are people who take advantage of the appeal that this message has(the KKK), but the reason why Stormfront and other white nationalist sites are so popular is because of that core message to end the decline of white culture and end white guilt.

I hear the message on youtube, and liveleak, and wherever their acolytes attack people for being the "wrong" skin color. I gauge a person based on their character, not their skin color. I also value someone who I can trust behind me, with a gun. I have many black people that I would trust to stand behind me with a gun. I can't think of a single white supremacist that I would however. Just sayin...

If the forum allowed us to go back far enough, yes. I have seen him absolutely demolish Tank on more than one occasion. The same with shootspeeders. I can't say I have seen him interact with steve-o however. That does not negate my point about progressive though. They not only don't disavow, they frequently cheer on the idiocy. That is a fact.

"Progressive" doesn't mean anything, and any time you trying to assign personality traits based on political positions, you're full of shit.

I know people who call themselves "progressives" who don't fit your little box - just as I know conservatives who don't fit the boxes claimed by clowns like rdean.

No, progressive does mean something. It means they desire a collective based governmental system. That's all it means.

Not a single self-described "progressive" that I know desires a "collective based governmental system".

Why should I accept your definition over theirs?

Sure they do. That is the very nature of their campaigning. You tell me the last time that a self proclaimed progressive advocated for LESS powerful government. I'll wait.

Both Trump and Bernie promoted a for policy that is less powerful (although Trump hedged his bets by acting like Cesar at times)

And I am in favor of that. I hearken back to Smedley Butler, and our current foreign policy does fuck all for the common man of the USA. It enriches the hell out of the one percent though. He figured that out and he was involved in it from the get go. I'll go with his opinion.

Because Native Americans are proud of their heritage, because blacks are proud of theirs. For some people it is an essential aspect of their identity. Who are you, or me, to tell them that they are wrong to feel that way?

I'm not telling anyone they're wrong, I'm asking a question.

And I answered it.

"Who are you to tell them they're wrong?" is not an answer to "Why is skin color something to be proud of?"

First sentence.

"Because Native Americans are proud of their heritage, because blacks are proud of theirs. For some people it is an essential aspect of their identity."

That's also not an answer to the question. I asked why - pointing out that other people do it too isn't an answer.

Yes, it is. "AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THEIR IDENTITY". It requires no understanding more than that. I don't agree with it...but I'll defend like hell the right of them to hold to their beliefs.

Clinton did not make a single campaign appearance in Wisconsin. She just ASSUMED her blue wall would hold and didn't even give those voters the time of day.

And something like 75,000 voters in Florida voted down ballot, but not for President.

Clinton counted on the Democratic machine to do all the heavy lifting for her, while Donald Trump put out ten times as much effort pounding the pavement as Hillary did.

You can be sure the Democrats are choking on their lazy performance and low turnout and are vowing not to make that mistake again in 2018 and 2020.

And the front runner for the Democrats in 2020 right now is Elizabeth Warren, a woman who makes Hillary Clinton look as conservative as Rush Limbaugh.
And she's tough. I agree.

Clinton did not make a single campaign appearance in Wisconsin. She just ASSUMED her blue wall would hold and didn't even give those voters the time of day.

And something like 75,000 voters in Florida voted down ballot, but not for President.

Clinton counted on the Democratic machine to do all the heavy lifting for her, while Donald Trump put out ten times as much effort pounding the pavement as Hillary did.

You can be sure the Democrats are choking on their lazy performance and low turnout and are vowing not to make that mistake again in 2018 and 2020.

And the front runner for the Democrats in 2020 right now is Elizabeth Warren, a woman who makes Hillary Clinton look as conservative as Rush Limbaugh.
President Pocohontas...................Not gonna happen, but lets hope it does.

cheif warren is an illegal alien,,,,1/3rd Martian and 1/32nd manbearpig

Is her gerbil shaved?

Is her gerbil shaved?
what gerbil? I thought her pet was an ostrich with 24/7 violent diarrhea

The lunatic who thinks her cheekbone make her an Indian.

Yeah, go for it.

Warren/Dean, twice the nuts of any other ticket

Outside of her being 71 in 2020, I can't think of another person who could excite the base more than Warren.
Raoul Castro

Forum List

Back