The doomsday book

You know nothing, your profane tirade notwithstanding. You also are lying through your teeth re: your calls for Menendez's removal. I haven't seen you advocating for Hunter's hide for lying on a federal firearms form either. We won't even get into the current investigation into the vegetable's involvement with his doper son's businesses. Just admit to what you are--a loser partisan hack and move along.
Hunter SHOULD be prosecuted for any AND ALL crimes. Vermin you are getting your fucking ASS kicked because you are a blind partisan hack looser.
I have called for Menendez to be removed on numerous other threads. YOU ARE THE FUCKING LYING POS!
MAGA

Oh my the unhinged reaction of the anti trump leftist.
Former President Donald Trump could be far more terrifying than many people realize in his second term, wrote former Trump administration Homeland Security official Miles Taylor for Vanity Fair from an adaptation of his new book, "Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump."

That's because the national security apparatus has what's informally known as a "doomsday book" of emergency directives for extreme actions that suspend normal law and rights — and although these orders are generally kept secret from the president, Trump could conjure up a way to have it delivered to him.

Ooooooeeeee...I'm scared now!

AR 30 round magazine why.jpg

There it is--when you have no argument and you know it, just resort to throwing around a load of profanity based epithets. You've lost it, sis.
Little girl I kicked your MAGAGATARD ASS.
I want Menendez removed and have said so in other threads, FACT!

Most MAGAGATARD Rethugikkkons voted to keep Santos, FACT.
You believe in "stolen election." That is something you spew as fact but the real world doesn't.
MAGA

Little girl I kicked your MAGAGATARD ASS.
I want Menendez removed and have said so in other threads, FACT!

Most MAGAGATARD Rethugikkkons voted to keep Santos, FACT.
You believe in "stolen election." That is something you spew as fact but the real world doesn't.
MAGA
OOOOO, the keyboard warrior is thumping her chest. I am sooooo worried. You and Joe the vegetable going to take me out back and kick my lying, dog-faced pony soldier butt. ROTFLMAO, Try again, Wonder Woman.

Gym Jordan, Comer, Boebert, Marjorie Trailer Queen, Kennedy, Gosar just trying to help out.

Yup a handful of Dims did, but the MAJORITY of the Rethugikkkons voted to keep the POS, Vermin!
MAGA
None of the above have nothing against them not even any congressional penalties
You wouldn't have a vote without a republican consent

OOOOO, the keyboard warrior is thumping her chest. I am sooooo worried. You and Joe the vegetable going to take me out back and kick my lying, dog-faced pony soldier butt. ROTFLMAO, Try again, Wonder Woman.
ROTFLMFAO, I already kicked your POS, lying MAGAGATARD ASS!!!! Called you out on all the lies you said against me and all you can do is run and hide like the vermin you are!
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, I already kicked your POS, lying MAGAGATARD ASS!!!! Called you out on all the lies you said against me and all you can do is run and hide like the vermin you are!
MAGA
Gee, maybe you should get another script writer, yours is repeating herself. BTW, the word you used is the opposite of tighter, try again loser.

Forum List

Back