The doomsday book

And yet less then half the Rethugikkkons voted to oust the POS. The Dims got him the fuck gone vermin!
MAGA
You misspelled the Demokkkrat and dumbass if not for the Republicans considering it up for a vote it would never have happened. Why hasn't fire alarm puller not been expelled?

Most of the Rethugikkkons voted to keep that POS, Vermin!
MAGA
And democrats also voted against expulsion
JFC, you are 1 stupid mother fucker, that makes 0 sense, Vermin
MAGA
I was adding a list of people that need to be removed. But a dumbass like you just didn't comprehend that.

They should have years ago when similar shit happened AND the Rethugikkkons were in charge of the senate! Vermin
MAGA
Bbbbut, Bbbbbut, Bbbbbut. Fuck what happened years ago dumb ass--this in NOW and you are trying to justify it. Menendez should be removed. Santos has been removed. Now go after the crooked democrat--why do you give him a free pass? Simple, you're a moronic partisan hack.

And democrats also voted against expulsion

I was adding a list of people that need to be removed. But a dumbass like you just didn't comprehend that.

Gym Jordan, Comer, Boebert, Marjorie Trailer Queen, Kennedy, Gosar just trying to help out.

Yup a handful of Dims did, but the MAJORITY of the Rethugikkkons voted to keep the POS, Vermin!
MAGA

Bbbbut, Bbbbbut, Bbbbbut. Fuck what happened years ago dumb ass--this in NOW and you are trying to justify it. Menendez should be removed. Santos has been removed. Now go after the crooked democrat--why do you give him a free pass? Simple, you're a moronic partisan hack.
I don't Vermin, I said he should have been removed and I say it now. God you are very bad at this.
MAGA

Gym Jordan, Comer, Boebert, Marjorie Trailer Queen, Kennedy, Gosar just trying to help out.

Yup a handful of Dims did, but the MAJORITY of the Rethugikkkons voted to keep the POS, Vermin!
MAGA
Again, you're living in the past--Santos is gone. Menendez is still there. Where is your venom for him? If you were really interested in this nations welfare, you would be calling for his ouster as well. Stupid, partisan, commie hack.

Again, you're living in the past--Santos is gone. Menendez is still there. Where is your venom for him? If you were really interested in this nations welfare, you would be calling for his ouster as well. Stupid, partisan, commie hack.
How fucking many times can I say that POS should be gone as well. God damn I know you are a MAGAGATARD, but your kind of stupidity is special!!!!!
Vermin
MAGA

How fucking many times can I say that POS should be gone as well. God damn I know you are a MAGAGATARD, but your kind of stupidity is special!!!!!
Vermin
MAGA
You know nothing, your profane tirade notwithstanding. You also are lying through your teeth re: your calls for Menendez's removal. I haven't seen you advocating for Hunter's hide for lying on a federal firearms form either. We won't even get into the current investigation into the vegetable's involvement with his doper son's businesses. Just admit to what you are--a loser partisan hack and move along.

Forum List

Back