The doomsday book

LOL! How about that groomer Jill Biden letting Joe shower with Ashley?

View attachment 873737
Um...fucktard?

Ashley Biden never said she took showers with her father in that interview. In fact she addressed the meanness of liars like you.

Stop projecting your sick sexual fantasies.

Nor does she have a pill addiction.

You are a rancid c*nt.

Agreed. Good job by Republicans...although it was likely political expedient. Doesn't change the fact he was a crossdresser.

It's your thread. I agree. Back to the topic.

What does a book written by a republican who worked for Trump, have to do with an unhinged reaction from leftists against Trump?

Also, if those orders are kept secret from presidents, how are they being spilled on right wing media? That doesn't make sense.

Can you expand on your OP please?
The book was written by republicans? The book doesn't exist its a scare tactic created by a leftist

It's her diary because some people are being charged for stealing it. Just like the non existent hunter lap top
Have you read it? Can you quote the relevant passage?

Nope.

Considering the astronomical amount of bullshit manufactured by the Right for the past couple decades, this goes into the "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" category for retards.

Have you read it? Can you quote the relevant passage?

Nope.

Considering the astronomical amount of bullshit manufactured by the Right for the past couple decades, this goes into the "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" category for retards.
Why are people being charged for having it?

Um...fucktard?
Ashley Biden never said she took showers with her father in that interview. In fact she addressed the meanness of liars like you.
Stop projecting your sick sexual fantasies.
Nor does she have a pill addiction.
You are a rancid c*nt.
1. Ashley wrote in her diary she showered with Joe.
2. Jill must have known. Moms know everything
3. Biden kids are all fucked-up, no wonder.

4. Jill's fucked-up Christmas display and dance in the WH sucks

Nobody saw that answer coming a mile away.

1. Trump let us know DeSantis is a groomer.
"Here is Ron DeSantimonious grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher,"

2. “No, I was not a drag queen in Brazil, guys. I was young and I had fun at a festival. Sue me for having a life,” Santos told reporters as he walked through New York's LaGuardia Airport. His remarks were recorded and then shared online by multiple outlets.
Earlier this month, Brazilian drag artist Eula Rochard posted an image on Facebook and Instagram of herself with a person wearing a red feathery dress, bright red lipstick and dangling chandelier earrings. Rochard, who is identified as Eula Rorard in the photo, claims the other person in drag went by the stage name Kitara Ravache and is, in fact, Santos.
“Me with the American Republican congressman who wouldn’t leave my house,” Rochard wrote in Portuguese on the Facebook post. “Whoever said I was a liar bite your tongue.”
In the link, Santos is the "girl" on the right.

3. Moms for liberty chick...
"Documents detail allegations of rape against Bridget Ziegler’s husband, Christian Ziegler. According to investigators with the Sarasota Police Department, she admitted they once had consensual sex with the woman."
"Her husband has resisted calls to step down as chairman of the state Republican Party, claiming he had a consensual sexual relationship with a woman who agreed to have sex with him and his wife. According to the Associated Press, the woman told police he raped her when she refused to have sex without Bridget Ziegler present."

4. Catholic leader pedos...
My bad. I should have stated sexual assault.
I think you're lying. When did I claim they were?
When did I call them Trump supporters? I don't believe i did that.
You keep dancing around your real problem. This is the guy you are running for president in 2024:

1702693549814.png

Good Luck!!

That is true, but there also are a lot of intelligent but greedy people murdering people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Palestine, the Ukraine, Israel, with US tax dollar paid for weapons.

I voted for Obama on an anti-war platform, but Obama, Hillary, and Biden tripled the amount of killing.
Even the economic sanctions on Russia are illegal war crimes.

Who are you kidding? You’ll vote for War Mongering *Joe again.

Agreed. Good job by Republicans...although it was likely political expedient. Doesn't change the fact he was a crossdresser.

It's your thread. I agree. Back to the topic.

What does a book written by a republican who worked for Trump, have to do with an unhinged reaction from leftists against Trump?

Also, if those orders are kept secret from presidents, how are they being spilled on right wing media? That doesn't make sense.

Can you expand on your OP please?

Do you ever get tired of getting completely owned in every thread?

Yeah, the book was written by a republican who used to work for Trump.

The scare was started by a republican who worked for Trump.

What does it have to do with leftists?
Numbnuts it's a leftist narrative
The book doesn't exist except in the mind of this but bah leftist who is using a scare tactic.

Forum List

Back