The Docs cases are entirely different.

Mishandling classified documents is a crime. Storing those documents in a fucking garage is mishandling them.
Well, the hit piece from the SC didn't see it that way. Biden did give the docs back when asked. All of them.

If Trump had done the same, he wouldn't be sitting under indictment now, would he? :)

Well, the hit piece from the SC didn't see it that way. Biden did give the docs back when asked. All of them.

If Trump had done the same, he wouldn't be sitting under indictment now, would he? :)
Mishandling classified documents is a crime I don't give a shit what anyone who isn't qualified to make that decision says.

I served in units that dealt with classified material and if anyone had done the shit Biden had done they would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a long time. You are nothing but a partisan hack that doesn't have a fucking clue about classified material.

I think it was very nice of the lawyers that had just turned over a sworn statement that there were no more classified documents at MAL to put the lock on the door while the FBI went to get a search warrant.

WW
The same doj that made up Russia collusion, to take president Trump out. Then investigated it for two years. That's where you're getting your facts from?

Mishandling classified documents is a crime I don't give a shit what anyone who isn't qualified to make that decision says.

I served in units that dealt with classified material and if anyone had done the shit Biden had done they would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a long time. You are nothing but a partisan hack that doesn't have a fucking clue about classified material.
Well, let's suspend disbelief for one second and I'll ask you why the double standard then, if that's what you really think?
Trump did worse. He's under indictment for it. Tell me why what Trump did is way less worse than what Biden did?

Well, let's suspend disbelief for one second and I'll ask you why the double standard then, if that's what you really think?
Trump did worse. He's under indictment for it. Tell me why what Trump did is way less worse than what Biden did?
I'm not talking about double standards dumbass. I don't even like Trump what I'm telling you is that storing classified material in a cardboard box in a car garage is illegal. I don't give a shit if it was turned over when it was found, the documents where still in a fucking cardboard box in a fucking car garage. That is the very definition of mishandling classified material and that is a Federal crime.

I'm not talking about double standards dumbass. I don't even like Trump what I'm telling you is that storing classified material in a cardboard box in a car garage is illegal. I don't give a shit if it was turned over when it was found, the documents where still in a fucking cardboard box in a fucking car garage. That is the very definition of mishandling classified material and that is a Federal crime.
I don't care. You can give me whatever rationalization you'd like.
If you REALLY handled classified documents, you'd know that there is a difference between a grunt like you and the President of the United States.
And I'll grant you, Biden shouldn't have had the docs. But your distinct lack of calling out Trump for the same thing speaks volumes.

Biden turned them over. Trump didn't...willingly.

Not the same. Biden isn't facing any criminal charges. Trump is.
End of story. :)

I don't care. You can give me whatever rationalization you'd like.
If you REALLY handled classified documents, you'd know that there is a difference between a grunt like you and the President of the United States.
And I'll grant you, Biden shouldn't have had the docs. But your distinct lack of calling out Trump for the same thing speaks volumes.

Biden turned them over. Trump didn't...willingly.

Not the same. Biden isn't facing any criminal charges. Trump is.
End of story. :)
I stated on this site before that if Trump mishandled classified material it should be investigated and prosecuted, you are the hack making excuses for Biden.

I wasn't a grunt dumbass. I managed secure computers, networks and email servers in the Army for intel units so your uninformed opinion on this subject is worth less than fuck all. End of story

I stated on this site before that if Trump mishandled classified material it should be investigated and prosecuted, you are the hack making excuses for Biden.

I wasn't a grunt dumbass. I managed secure computers, networks and email servers in the Army for intel units so your uninformed opinion on this subject is worth less than fuck all. End of story
Biden is not under indictment. Trump is.

You are full of shit. You were no one. As I was in those days. We didn't handle real classified docs. :)

Biden is not under indictment. Trump is.

You are full of shit. You were no one. As I was in those days. We didn't handle real classified docs. :)
There is no arguing with a partisan hack like yourself and I'm sorry your ASVAB score was so low and you didn't qualify for a MOS that required you to handle classified material, but I had the security clearances to work on the computers, networks and email servers for intel units.

Quote the policy that gave him authority to have those documents after he left the WH.
Name me the policy that gave Biden the authority to take classified documents while he was senator and vice president. Then I'll tell you the law that Trump had as president to have the classified documents.

Name me the policy that gave Biden the authority to take classified documents while he was senator and vice president. Then I'll tell you the law that Trump had as president to have the classified documents.
Trump isn’t in trouble for having classified documents as president. He’s in trouble for having classified documents as a former president.

The same doj that made up Russia collusion, to take president Trump out. Then investigated it for two years. That's where you're getting your facts from?

It’s amazing how the DOJ got Trump lawyers to sign a statement there were no more classified documents and magically when they got a chance to search there were more.

How did the DOJ get Trumps lawyers in on the scheme?

WW

Trump isn’t in trouble for having classified documents as president. He’s in trouble for having classified documents as a former president.
Well Biden wasn't president when he stole and illegally stored classified documents. You're good with that. So there is no excuse that you want Trump charged with less.

Forum List

Back