The Docs cases are entirely different.

You wouldn't rot in some jail. Trump would go to jail for you
No reason for that. I always obeyed the laws on handing classified information. What I handled was not as highly classified as that Hillary, Biden and Trump were involved with but I took their classification seriously.

They are indeed, pants shitter. :)
When asked nicely, Biden gave the documents back and took responsibility for having them.
Trump did not. Hence the pending charges against him while zero charges for Biden.

Have a nice day!
Hey shithead, Xiden NEVER willingly gave documents back. A third party found them laying around an office the Chinese has full access to and reported him. Leading to documents being found all over the East Coast. Your Savior Xiden would have NEVER returned those documents he STOLE and illegally possessed. Hur determined your Savior is too senile to stand trial. You have been shown to be a liar once again. Have a crappy day as Trump continues to haunt your every thought,

No it wasn’t. The records were turned over to the NARA and the warehouse you speak of was operated by them up to their record storage requirements.

WW
Lie. Those documents were in an UNSECURED warehouse. Unguarded. Turned over AFTER that fact came out.

But they are REALLY after YOU. Trump is just in the way.
I will watch out for little government cars following me when I am out and about. If I notice a government agent in a bar I will sit down with him and suggest we go to a couple more bars.

(That is exactly what a fellow airman did when he realized the OSI was investigating him for drug use.)

I will watch out for little government cars following me when I am out and about. If I notice a government agent in a bar I will sit down with him and suggest we go to a couple more bars.

(That is exactly what a fellow airman did when he realized the OSI was investigating him for drug use.)
What are you saying???? That they are NOT after you? That Trump lied???????

"Hey shithead, Xiden NEVER ..... .....an office the Chinese has full access to ......documents being found all over the East Coast. ......determined your Savior is too senile ..... been shown to be a liar...."
--------------------------------------------
There's a lot of anger, angst, and silly hyperbole in that poor poster.
In sort of a skeevy way, it is kinda entertaining to watch his freneticism.

You know, like naughty boys are entertained when laughing at the cat frantic over a laser dot skipping on the floor.

We hope he finds peace.

What are you saying???? That they are NOT after you? That Trump lied???????
If they are really after me they are waiting their time. I am as old as Trump, handicapped with a bad hip and back and on Oxygen. My days of potentially creating problems for our government have passed.

I realize it faux news, and I find Hannity pretty vacuous, but it's not that it isn't "fair" to Trump to be charged for doing something no where near as bad as the potato. The fact of the matter is that if Trump was ever given classified info, he can retain it. The GSA boxed up his shit, and shipped it under guard to his house. It wasn't in the unsecured garage of a house his son used to do blow and abuse whores in. Trump was legit having those documents because he was POTUS, xiden took the shit without having any authority to declassify anything.

imo both are bs, but your post certainly changes facts. Maga

Hey shithead, Xiden NEVER willingly gave documents back. A third party found them laying around an office the Chinese has full access to and reported him. Leading to documents being found all over the East Coast. Your Savior Xiden would have NEVER returned those documents he STOLE and illegally possessed. Hur determined your Savior is too senile to stand trial. You have been shown to be a liar once again. Have a crappy day as Trump continues to haunt your every thought,
Yes. He did return them. And cooperated.
Love Trump. Support him. Send him your money, feeb. He's gonna need it after he loses in November. :)

Forum List

Back