The Docs cases are entirely different.

One thing I find interesting is that now we have a good idea exactly what classified info was found in Biden's possession but they have never told us what classified information was in Trump's possession. For all we know it was which secret service agents were in charge of cleaning up dog poop on the White House grounds or UFO reports of flying saucers in White House airspace. We don't know because, even though Trump has been indicted for it, they haven't told us any kind of description of what was in the documents. Why won't they tell us? They will try convicting Trump for refusing to hand over documents related to secret service dog activities or close encounters of the third kind at the White House.
Read the indictment and it provides descriptions of the documents Trump had in his possession.

Such as military invasion plans for Iran.

They are indeed, pants shitter. :)
When asked nicely, Biden gave the documents back and took responsibility for having them.
Trump did not. Hence the pending charges against him while zero charges for Biden.

Have a nice day!
So if I rob a bank and get caught years later, can I get off without being prosecuted if I am nice elderly gentleman with a poor memory and I gave all the money I stole back?

I also know this. if I had stolen classifed information back when I had a security clearance before I retired and it was discovered — my ass would be grass today even though 18 years have passed. Of course I am just a peon, not a high level Democrat who obviously is above the rule of law. Plus, I consider myself to be a Christian (some may disagree), I own firearms and I support politicians like Trump or DeSantis. I actually recently bought a large print Bible from Amazon (for a friend, not for me). The FBI probably considers me a threat.

If the Biden Crime family was selling Joe’s stolen classifed info to our enemies, prosecutions should occur. The same should apply to Trump and members of his administration.

Yes. The plans which remain classified to this day because their disclosure would harm national security.
The plans were from an idiot and we were never going to use them. How do you feel about Milley who told his Chinese counterpart that he would warn them if Trump ordered an attack on China? Where are his indictments?

Your are welcome to have this opinion but it is completely irrelevant to the matter of law.
How do you feel about Milley, who told his Chinese counterpart that he would warn them if Trump decided to attack China? Where are his indictments?

This is false. He has not access to classified information post Presidency unless the next administration extends access. They haven't.

Nor does he get to keep personal copies of classified documents. He doesn't get to retain it.

Except FPOTUS#45 isn't being charged for shipping classified documents to MAL. None of the charges are for transportation or possession.

View attachment 900645

View attachment 900646

I agree, he didn't keep them in a garage. FPOTUS#45 kept them on a public stage and in a public bathroom at a country club.

WW
ScreenShot_20240208205952.png

So if I rob a bank and get caught years later, can I get off without being prosecuted if I am nice elderly gentleman with a poor memory and I gave all the money I stole back?

I also know this. if I had stolen classifed information back when I had a security clearance before I retired and it was discovered — my ass would be grass today even though 18 years have passed. Of course I am just a peon, not a high level Democrat who obviously is above the rule of law. Plus, I consider myself to be a Christian (some may disagree), I own firearms and I support politicians like Trump or DeSantis. I actually recently bought a large print Bible from Amazon (for a friend, not for me). The FBI probably considers me a threat.

If the Biden Crime family was selling Joe’s stolen classifed info to our enemies, prosecutions should occur. The same should apply to Trump and members of his administration.
And...with that, cue the differential bargaining what ifs. :)
Why don't we just stick to the subject. Intent.

Did Trump give the docs back when asked?
Did he cooperate fully and admit his mistake in taking the docs?

Lol, they told him just to put a different lock on them. Then raided him a couple months later.
Yet again, you’ve been lied to by someone.

Trump’s lawyers gave the DoJ a signed statement saying they had turned over every document. They didn’t tell anyone to lock “them” up since they were supposedly already turned over.

Yet again, you’ve been lied to by someone.

Trump’s lawyers gave the DoJ a signed statement saying they had turned over every document. They didn’t tell anyone to lock “them” up since they were supposedly already turned over.
You hearing that from the people that brought you the russian collusion lie?

Lol, they told him just to put a different lock on them. Then raided him a couple months later.

I think it was very nice of the lawyers that had just turned over a sworn statement that there were no more classified documents at MAL to put the lock on the door while the FBI went to get a search warrant.

WW

Forum List

Back