The "Dislike" button (option) is just wonderful!

It allows you to let a poster know that you don't like their reply without having to engage with the mentally challenged one. And a bonus is that by using it, you get under the skin of some that you use it on. It's just a splendid device!
Bloser the Loser... The Thumbsdown King and Troller Extraordinaire.

BTW, how's that sore thumb?

It allows you to let a poster know that you don't like their reply without having to engage with the mentally challenged one. And a bonus is that by using it, you get under the skin of some that you use it on. It's just a splendid device!

Does it get under your skin when someone says that they dislike something that you say?
Nope, I just laugh it off because they're such morons!

Ha. I just noticed Bluz has posted almost 11,000 times in 7 months. Dang. That's more than I've posted in 4 years. He's gonna give Jitts a run for his money at this rate.

Does it get under your skin when someone says that they dislike something that you say?
Obviously. He's telling on himself. Frankly I only give positive feedback.

Unfortunately, it's your only trick. That and the CAPS lock key.
And no, it doesn't bother me. But it does show me that yellow streak you have running up your back.

Feel free to give me the thumbs down. :)

I do not believe you. It is clear that you find these "buttons" to be very important.

I do not believe you. It is clear that you find these "buttons" to be very important.
Buzzlightyear was obviously bullied as a child. He is getting back at all his bullies by giving people the thumbs down.

"Here, take that"

nerdy.png

You seemed to have used this "thumbs down" button extensively on my posts ... thank you ... I feel validated on my opinions now and will continue to post the way I did on all the "thumbs down" you gave me ... I must be on the right track if you disagree ...

Reported.

You with all your don't likes on my posts makes me laugh bluz

You seemed to have used this "thumbs down" button extensively on my posts ... thank you ... I feel validated on my opinions now and will continue to post the way I did on all the "thumbs down" you gave me ... I must be on the right track if you disagree ...
Perhaps he's trying to tell you something...not that it does any good.

Forum List

Back