The dis disinformation ministry

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Is this in the right forum? Hellz if I know ! Why don’t you view this lengthy video and decide for yourself if you can.

. See corrected link at post #6.

If it’s “not” in the correct forum, please contact me at 1-800- who care. Leave that last “s” off for the fuck of it.

By the way I had this video fact checked and it came back so nearly totally true as to shatter all prior records. Some ad at the end for a nutrient supplement (“magnesium”) can be safely ignored. Or not.

Last edited:
Is this in the right forum? Hellz if I know ! Why don’t you view this lengthy video and decide for yourself if you can.

If it’s “not” in the correct forum, please contact me at 1-800- who care. Leave that last “s” off for the fuck of it.

By the way I had this video fact checked and it came back so nearly totally true as to shatter all prior records. Some ad at the end for a nutrient supplement (“magnesium”) can be safely ignored. Or not.
Which video?

:dunno:

That was just a link to his site. . I did a search for his entire site with that title, the most recent one was this one. . . is this correct?

If so, it seems like old news. . . .

,o1 a-4.jpg

Forum List

Back