Uvalde Police Chief Peter Arredondo — Who Prevented Law Enforcement from Entering the School — is Beto O'Rourke Supporter and Donor

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This explains why Beto crashed the press conference the other day. He didn't fear any repercussions.. The FEC website confirms him donating to beta male Beto O'Rourke. Link is in my second link.

D0qXpXO_d.webp

Paul A. Szypula

46m · Uvalde Police Chief Peter Arredondo — who prevented law enforcement from entering the school — is reportedly a Democrat who donated to Beto O’Rourke.

Second link.

This explains why Beto crashed the press conference the other day. He didn't fear any repercussions.. The FEC website confirms him donating to beta male Beto O'Rourke. Link is in my second link.

D0qXpXO_d.webp

Paul A. Szypula

46m · Uvalde Police Chief Peter Arredondo — who prevented law enforcement from entering the school — is reportedly a Democrat who donated to Beto O’Rourke.

Second link.

The Chief could not prevent either the SD or DPS from entering the classroom and taking down the shooter so I find this highly suspect to say the least.

D0qXpXO_d.webp

Paul A. Szypula

Second link.

There's no limits of the depths that Republicans will sink to smear law enforcement these days, or make political hay out of the deaths of young children.

THE PARENTS>..
THAT is WHOM.

So that's essentially just a rumor.

The Local PC doesn't outrank either the Sheriff or the DPS.

This is at a minimum highly suspect.

Parents are outraged and overcome with grief so they are not the best source for unbiased reporting.

That incompetent or worse Police Chief, and why are so many Police Chiefs incompetent AA hires, looks like one of them LGBTranvestite types.

There's no limits of the depths that Republicans will sink to smear law enforcement these days, or make political hay out of the deaths of young children.
The police took over an hour to enter the classroom and confront the shooter. Of course they are going to get a lot of blame and even more scrutiny.

D0qXpXO_d.webp

Paul A. Szypula

Second link.

Soros and Wyss are supporting leftist DA's and do-nothing cuck police chiefs.

They seem to want law and order to break down completely in this country.

But we'll take matters into our own hands before that happens.

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger.

STFU!!
So what would you call Beto crashing a presser to make political points?
And I seem to remember liberals wanting to defund the police.
What a skank you are.

Forum List

Back