The difference between far left forums compare to pro American forums like this

LOL. Right wingers and Alt-Righters outnumber left leaning posters by at least 10 to 1 on this board. Put down the crack pipe and take two steps backward.

Hardly 10 to 1 but without a doubt we are a majority here. I've seen left-wingers post here but after losing debate after debate, they become worn out and stop posting or quit this service.

Is democrat underground still around? I visited once decades ago and was greeted by the most rabid, hate filled frothing moonbats on the planet. I'm pretty sure most of the same Progressive Moonbats here that I now have on Iggy post there

I only smoke 1-2 cigars a month, if that.

My confusion is over people getting butthurt over vaping. They created a safer cigarette, and that still isn't good enough.

He has said that governors who want to reopen their states for business and not require their citizens to wear masks whenever they leave their homes are behaving like Neanderthals. How does this bring the two sides closer together?
Of course this was in March of 2021 when the vaccines were starting to make a difference

“I think it’s a big mistake. I hope everyone has realized right now these masks make a difference,” Biden said of the decision to lift mask mandates and other Covid mitigation measures. “We are on the cusp of being able to fundamentally change the nature of this disease because of the way in which we are able to get vaccines in people’s arms.”

When said "President Joe Biden said Wednesday that moves by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and others to lift statewide Covid restrictions showed “Neanderthal thinking.” All victims in the Neo-GOP whined and moaned on que too.

“Today I feel the same way as I did the day that Hillary Clinton called all of us in Middle America ‘deplorables,’”

Of course this was in March of 2021 when the vaccines were starting to make a difference

“I think it’s a big mistake. I hope everyone has realized right now these masks make a difference,” Biden said of the decision to lift mask mandates and other Covid mitigation measures. “We are on the cusp of being able to fundamentally change the nature of this disease because of the way in which we are able to get vaccines in people’s arms.”

When said "President Joe Biden said Wednesday that moves by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and others to lift statewide Covid restrictions showed “Neanderthal thinking.” All victims in the Neo-GOP whined and moaned on que too.

“Today I feel the same way as I did the day that Hillary Clinton called all of us in Middle America ‘deplorables,’”

Of course today we understand that the "vaccines" and masks had no positive effects.

And what about the 2 trillion spending package? What about calling Georgia's laws Jim Crow 2.0? What about wanting MLB to boycott Georgia for the all star game? Just to add, what about wanting to get rid of fossil fuels? What about his appointments, that have purposely and publically been along racial, gender and sexual preference lines? What about his current nominee for the Fed, Lisa Cook, who stated that she supported the bill H.R. 40 that would establish a commission to create proposals for reparations? Do I even need to mention his disastrous, far-left border policies? The list goes on and on. Joe may pretend to be a moderate, but his actions and the actions of his appointees say otherwise.

Of course today we understand that the "vaccines" and masks had no positive effects.
No that's a talking point that is not based in reality.

And what about the 2 trillion spending package?
How much was the Republican plan from before the election? There are counterpoints to every one of the Neo-GOP hyperbole points.

How much was the Republican plan from before the election? There are counterpoints to every one of the Neo-GOP hyperbole points.

No there aren't. What are the counter points to his appointments? What are the counter points to him removing Trump's border polices on day 1 in office? when they were clearly working. Regardless, what we are talking about here is that Biden takes a far-left stance on nearly everything.

No that's a talking point that is not based in reality.

It is a talking point born by reality.

Most Conservatives have some contempt for those who disagree with them.

Most Progressives vacuously attack those who disagree with them.

I disagree with both on many issues.

Contempt is an internal action, lefties actively try to silence at best, or ruin at worst those who have the "wrong" viewpoints.

Do you see lefty speakers being shouted down or even cancelled from speaking in even close numbers to what happens to those on the right?

Forum List

Back