The difference between far left forums compare to pro American forums like this

Never forget that the United States is the only country in the world that lists certain guaranteed freedoms in writing including freedom of speech. You should thank God every day for living in the U.S. One thing I don't agree with is the admittance of foreign posters in the USMB but I bow to their wisdom.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
190656642_281607720367219_7587063170984377498_n.jpg

What's a far right or far left message board?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You know, it is left or right but far.

2mfqdn.jpg

LOL. Right wingers and Alt-Righters outnumber left leaning posters by at least 10 to 1 on this board. Put down the crack pipe and take two steps backward.

Is that the new liberal math, Jack? At least 10:1? Is that why every poll taken here leans right by between 60% and 75%?

SHOW ME one polling taken here where the left-right leaning ratio was 10:1 or MORE.

Last edited:
The major differences are
pro-american messageboards like the US messageboard.com or most if not all conservative or Republican affiliated groups allow freedom of speech and civility. Now as far as I know the US message board itself is not affiliated with Democrats or Republicans. I am making the point though that the US message board can be compared to a lot of conservative Republican groups… because right now it is the conservative and republican groups that are for free speech and American values. By far and wide whereas leftist democratic groups are about stifling free-speech by using various methods.

left-wing message boards are anti-American…and inclusive of inflammatory attacks but most problematic is how these avenues ban people. So whether it is a Democrat or leftist message board or for example any sort of a Democrat affiliated or unfortunately many liberal affiliated groups or think tanks ..they will engage in inflammatory language and other methods they are basically the same thing as preventing free speech when they talk with their opponents in conversation.. Most people of the world look at this and say why are there people in the Democratic Party trying to destroy their own country based on nothing based on this idea of racism which doesn’t exist in America.

One of the main tactics of Democrats of today unfortunately is to scream racism as loud as they can. And when they get greeted with a proper counter argument they ignore the main points and continue to scream racism.

It wasn’t always like this in the American past perhaps the roles were somewhat reversed. But common sense shows us right now in the present time that it is mostly Democrats, liberals, and those who identify on the left as being the most problematic when it comes to inflammatory language and banning people a.k.a. shutting down freedom of speech.

Cancel culture started to be popular when Donald Trump ascended to become president in 2016 it seems like. But in the past year or two it seems like the American patriots are winning And there are still Democrats included in the category of patriotic Americans. One cannot be a patriot if they believe their country is racist if they believe their own fellow citizens are racist it is truly something that has no place and any civilized society.

Thankfully The ratings are showing us that people are turning into alternative media sources before they watch CNN or MSNBC for example. So the dynamic is changing thankfully and eventually leftwing cancel culture will be canceled.
Thoughtful post with one gentle correction. There are those on the right who are just as guilty as those on the left who turn their backs on or would defame those with whom they disagree. On Twitter I see scathing condemnation of any conservative they disagree with on various topics, want them thrown off the air or out of Congress or whatever, but I do think most Patriots are able to push back on arguments they disagree with or policy they disagree and do not engage in the cancel culture mentality.

Also I think it began before Trump but was less visible. Beginning in the 1970's we were ready were seeing the right wing/conservative point of view being forced out of much of the MSM, education, think tanks, scientific institutions, government, even much of religion. Those of us old enough remember the fiasco of the Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill hearings which Thomas accurately described as a 'high tech lynching'. Heidi Cullen of the Weather Channel publicly stated that nobody who made any argument against AGW as a major threat to the planet should be allowed to work in the industry. Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty was banned by A&E, not for violating any of A&E's rules but for expressing elsewhere his religious views on homosexuality. Paula Deen was banned from the Food Channel because she once used the "N" word in a deposition years before. Myriad television personalities have been forced out of their jobs via long ago accusations of 'sexual harassment' by women. There are countless examples like that.

I think it all came to a head in the Obama Administration and by 2017, the first year of the Trump administration, it was on steroids.

The United States was founded, in part, on the principle of individual liberty to be who and what you are, say what you think, believe what you believe, live as you choose to live short of violating/infringing somebody else's rights to do the same. And people were allowed to form whatever societies they wished to have. If that was a narrow minded, legalistic little theocracy, they could have that. If it was a wide open anarchy they could have that. Invariably, left to the ability to choose for themselves, pretty much all dissolved their little theocracies and via cancel culture organized communities with reasonable laws to protect the weak and strong alike and allow basic positive values, traditions, principles, policy to flourish it all worked really well for a very long time.

In my opinion, the 'woke' mentality fueled, aided, abetted, funded by a well concealed 'deep state' intends to tear all that down and replace it with something entirely different. And the cancel culture is the primary weapon to make that happen. USMB I think reflects all sides of this phenomenon, i.e. those pushing the cancel culture and those pushing back on it.

This is a far right messageboard.
Nope, that's what fascist Democrats think when conservatives are allowed to post their thoughts and not be removed permanently.

This is a mostly independent message board. Nobody is banned for posting content that is right or left. Leftists are constantly allowed to spew the mainstream media's talking points without being banned. So anyone who claims this site is run by a bunch of MAGA folks is lying to themselves.

LOL. Right wingers and Alt-Righters outnumber left leaning posters by at least 10 to 1 on this board. Put down the crack pipe and take two steps backward.
That's a lie.
If you libs see one post that doesn't fall in line with your brainwashed ideology you assume that it's very existence proves that you're being outnumbered and attacked.

Forum List

Back