$23 and will also increase in Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands and DC

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
For a family of four receiving a maximum allotment in the 48 states and D.C., benefits will be $939. Maximum allotments for a family of four will increase to a range of $1,172 to $1,819 in Alaska; to $1,794 in Hawaii; to $1,385 in Guam; and to $1,208 in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The minimum benefit for the 48 states and D.C. will increase to $23 and will also increase in Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Guam and US Virgin Island are known to receive food stamps, I didn't know that. Just for your information only.

For a family of four receiving a maximum allotment in the 48 states and D.C., benefits will be $939. Maximum allotments for a family of four will increase to a range of $1,172 to $1,819 in Alaska; to $1,794 in Hawaii; to $1,385 in Guam; and to $1,208 in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The minimum benefit for the 48 states and D.C. will increase to $23 and will also increase in Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Guam and US Virgin Island are known to receive food stamps, I didn't know that. Just for your information only.
Other people's money.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Greed at the corporate table is only going to cause these numbers to continue to increase.

Could you please add the cite where this is coming from.

Could you please add the cite where this is coming from.
Maybe even a subject.

R.f72d74f117deb97a3cf7f4903ae809c2

Forum List

Back