The difference between far left forums compare to pro American forums like this

No there aren't. What are the counter points to his appointments? What are the counter points to him removing Trump's border polices on day 1 in office? when they were clearly working. Regardless, what we are talking about here is that Biden takes a far-left stance on nearly everything.

Did he revoke Title 42 on day 1? Didn't most of the encounters result in the undocumented folks being returned across the border just like under Trump? He also increased the number visas' that had been drastically cut

I have spent a lot of time on internet forums, I get bored easy. It is safe to say most conservative forums would not allow the overt racism, misinformation and just offensive behavior this one does. And being an overt racist on an internet forum does not make one proAmerican. Kinda the opposite.

Contempt is an internal action, lefties actively try to silence at best, or ruin at worst those who have the "wrong" viewpoints.

Do you see lefty speakers being shouted down or even cancelled from speaking in even close numbers to what happens to those on the right?
I see CRT being cancelled by the right even though it is not a subject being taught in public k-12 schools.

Congress was shut down by a vicious Right Wing crowd trying to cancel the 2020 election.

Any angry protests over that 1619 project?

I see CRT being cancelled by the right even though it is not a subject being taught in public k-12 schools.

Congress was shut down by a vicious Right Wing crowd trying to cancel the 2020 election.

Any angry protests over that 1619 project?

It's theories are being used in creating curriculums, and school curriculums, particularly public school ones, aren't protected speech. You can get all the CRT you want in college.

Congress was delayed for a few hours by a protest out of hand.

Some speakers on the right can't even go to a campus without being shut down, invited by on campus organizations and shut down by student and outside player protests.

It's theories are being used in creating curriculums, and school curriculums, particularly public school ones, aren't protected speech. You can get all the CRT you want in college.

Congress was delayed for a few hours by a protest out of hand.

Some speakers on the right can't even go to a campus without being shut down, invited by on campus organizations and shut down by student and outside player protests.

Scholars who study critical race theory in education look at how policies and practices in K-12 education contribute to persistent racial inequalities in education, and advocate for ways to change them. Among the topics they’ve studied: racially segregated schools, the underfunding of majority-Black and Latino school districts, disproportionate disciplining of Black students, barriers to gifted programs and selective-admission high schools, and curricula that reinforce racist ideas.

Critical race theory is not a synonym for culturally relevant teaching, which emerged in the 1990s. This teaching approach seeks to affirm students’ ethnic and racial backgrounds and is intellectually rigorous. But it’s related in that one of its aims is to help students identify and critique the causes of social inequality in their own lives.

Many educators support, to one degree or another, culturally relevant teaching and other strategies to make schools feel safe and supportive for Black students and other underserved populations. (Students of color make up the majority of school-aged children.) But they don’t necessarily identify these activities as CRT-related.

As with CRT in general, its popular representation in schools has been far less nuanced. A recent poll by the advocacy group Parents Defending Education claimed some schools were teaching that “white people are inherently privileged, while Black and other people of color are inherently oppressed and victimized”; that “achieving racial justice and equality between racial groups requires discriminating against people based on their whiteness”; and that “the United States was founded on racism.”

Thus much of the current debate appears to spring not from the academic texts, but from fear among critics that students—especially white students—will be exposed to supposedly damaging or self-demoralizing ideas.

As of mid-May, legislation purporting to outlaw CRT in schools has passed in Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, and Tennessee and have been proposed in various other statehouses.

The bills are so vaguely written that it’s unclear what they will affirmatively cover.

Could a teacher who wants to talk about a factual instance of state-sponsored racism—like the establishment of Jim Crow, the series of laws that prevented Black Americans from voting or holding office and separated them from white people in public spaces—be considered in violation of these laws?

It’s also unclear whether these new bills are constitutional, or whether they impermissibly restrict free speech.

It would be extremely difficult, in any case, to police what goes on inside hundreds of thousands of classrooms. But social studies educators fear that such laws could have a chilling effect on teachers who might self-censor their own lessons out of concern for parent or administrator complaints.

Scholars who study critical race theory in education look at how policies and practices in K-12 education contribute to persistent racial inequalities in education, and advocate for ways to change them. Among the topics they’ve studied: racially segregated schools, the underfunding of majority-Black and Latino school districts, disproportionate disciplining of Black students, barriers to gifted programs and selective-admission high schools, and curricula that reinforce racist ideas.

Critical race theory is not a synonym for culturally relevant teaching, which emerged in the 1990s. This teaching approach seeks to affirm students’ ethnic and racial backgrounds and is intellectually rigorous. But it’s related in that one of its aims is to help students identify and critique the causes of social inequality in their own lives.

Many educators support, to one degree or another, culturally relevant teaching and other strategies to make schools feel safe and supportive for Black students and other underserved populations. (Students of color make up the majority of school-aged children.) But they don’t necessarily identify these activities as CRT-related.

As with CRT in general, its popular representation in schools has been far less nuanced. A recent poll by the advocacy group Parents Defending Education claimed some schools were teaching that “white people are inherently privileged, while Black and other people of color are inherently oppressed and victimized”; that “achieving racial justice and equality between racial groups requires discriminating against people based on their whiteness”; and that “the United States was founded on racism.”

Thus much of the current debate appears to spring not from the academic texts, but from fear among critics that students—especially white students—will be exposed to supposedly damaging or self-demoralizing ideas.

As of mid-May, legislation purporting to outlaw CRT in schools has passed in Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, and Tennessee and have been proposed in various other statehouses.

The bills are so vaguely written that it’s unclear what they will affirmatively cover.

Could a teacher who wants to talk about a factual instance of state-sponsored racism—like the establishment of Jim Crow, the series of laws that prevented Black Americans from voting or holding office and separated them from white people in public spaces—be considered in violation of these laws?

It’s also unclear whether these new bills are constitutional, or whether they impermissibly restrict free speech.

It would be extremely difficult, in any case, to police what goes on inside hundreds of thousands of classrooms. But social studies educators fear that such laws could have a chilling effect on teachers who might self-censor their own lessons out of concern for parent or administrator complaints.

A lot of typing just to say teaching white guilt is okay for children.

Teachers and administrators should be concerned about what parents expect out of their schools. It's those parents that are paying for them. It's their right to approve of disapprove of what is being taught to their children, and the FBI should not be labeling them as domestic terrorists.

When I was working I often disagreed with my employers decisions, but I did what I was told because he was the one paying me. It turned out my disagreements were legit as he decided to retire and couldn't sell the business because it wasn't making enough profit, only enough to keep a roof over his business. But again, as an employee, I simply did the job he told me to do even if I knew it was a bad decision.

If you have to spend this much time "explaining" why someone is wrong about something, they are probably right about it, and you are deflecting via wall of text.

If you have to spend this much time "explaining" why someone is wrong about something, they are probably right about it, and you are deflecting via wall of text.
I understand. Talking points must be able to fit on a bumper sticker.

Getting to the point helps when responding. when you use 50 lines to respond to 3-4 you are over-compensating.
That's why I put the first three paragraph above the link. If you can't bother to at least skim them to glean their gist, then maybe you're just looking for the talking points.

That's why I put the first three paragraph above the link. If you can't bother to at least skim them to glean their gist, then maybe you're just looking for the talking points.

Looks like the whole thing is copypasta, TL;dr.

Kinda like the term White Privilege. It doesn't exist in today's America but they decided to just make it up.
There is systemic-racism that favors "People Of Color".
This is the legacy of Barack H. Obama.
For decades we've had no systemic-racism in America....and now it has been flipped on it's head to favor blacks and anyone who identifies as being oppressed.
And those formerly oppressed are the oppressors now.

i'm not welcome on partisan forums on either side because i'm fair and balanced: i attack and defend both sides equally, i call it the way i see it!

Forum List

Back