The devastation in Turkey and Syria is beyond belief, estimated 30,000+ already dead, expected to grow to 60,000 as the trapped die

It is so horrible….my heart breaks for them. I can’t begin to imagine what they are going through. :(
I focus on the recoveries, and that just over joy's my soul. God is great says a rescuer as he pull's those clinging to life from the rubble. AMEN, and I mean AMEN to that.

Praise his Holy name for in these time's his mercy is revealed. Thank you Lord, thank you, and forgive us all as we pray.

It has now been 60 hours since the initial EQ.

There are dozens of posts on Twitter of people begging for help.

Those who are not saved over the next 48 hours will likely not make it.

Is the US government helping in any way? I have not seen anything. I am sure we are, just do not know what we are doing.
US Air Force sent rescue team and search dogs.

This sucks so bad. It has been 6 days now. I am afraid anyone not rescued is dead by now.

The final count is going to be way higher than 25,000.

Just awful

And I thought the 1989 earthquake in the Bay Area was bad.

That was only 63 casualties. This one is already over 20,000 and still growing.

Puts things in perspective.

What a disaster.

And I thought the 1989 earthquake in the Bay Area was bad.

That was only 63 casualties. This one is already over 20,000 and still growing.

Puts things in perspective.

What a disaster.

When they get the final count in a few weeks it is going to be absolutely shocking

This is a terrible thing and I hope the people around the world can help in their own nation where they may find comfort.
Here in America, we are running out of clean water, medicines and food and jobs since they sent all our factories, blue collar and white-collar jobs north and south.

This is a terrible thing and I hope the people around the world can help in their own nation where they may find comfort.
Here in America, we are running out of clean water, medicines and food and jobs since they sent all our factories, blue collar and white-collar jobs north and south.
Yep, it's a shame that Trump was trying to restore our broken Nation to a more secure one for American's, but the anti-American globalist cabal did everything in it's power to destroy any loyalties or thoughts of security and sovereignty we as the American people had hoped for, now possibly global war loom's in our not so distant future, and sadly because of it all.

Yep, it's a shame that Trump was trying to restore our broken Nation to a more secure one for American's, but the anti-American globalist cabal did everything in it's power to destroy any loyalties or thoughts of security and sovereignty we as the American people had hoped for, now possibly global war loom's in our not so distant future, and sadly because of it all.
i agree with everything you said except about Trump. I am Anti-Cabal but also Anti-Trump. Donald Trump should be in prison for the attack on our capitol.

i agree with everything you said except about Trump. I am Anti-Cabal but also Anti-Trump. Donald Trump should be in prison for the attack on our capitol.
An attack that was launched by some radicals that were way over the edge with leftism, and they were fed up with the long war the Democrat's started against Trump, especially when he started talking about MAGA. The globalist dim's don't want a free and independent America any longer, and you know exactly why that is. Everyone knows why, but everyone except for some in government are being quite about the truth, but those few who are standing up are finally getting their points across, and are gaining traction.

It is almost impossible to get aid into Syria. The area is held by rebels and Assad is only opening 1 border point.

Those people are literally on their own.

Erdogan has issued several hundred arrest warrants for developers who built the death traps. Local officials are guilty as well.

It is almost impossible to get aid into Syria. The area is held by rebels and Assad is only opening 1 border point.

Those people are literally on their own.

Erdogan has issued several hundred arrest warrants for developers who built the death traps. Local officials are guilty as well.
I heard about two. Idlib area is held by Al-Qaeda gang HTS (formally Nusra front) which is protected by Erdogan.

Forum List

Back